Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lwfw

mannu i thought i am first 😭 

oyye ladoo ...first toh tu tab hoti na jab apni last post meh hi edit karti πŸ˜†...ok rona band kar ..tu hi first hai 😳..khush ?πŸ˜†...aggar mere piche hone se mere dost ko khushi milti hai toh mujhe manjoor hai 😳

Manpreet

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey how r u?

Ok Pragz di thnx so much 4 updating after a while πŸ˜†

K it just made me laugh that Kasturi got jealous of Alaana thinking she was Robbies girlfreind πŸ˜†
awwww hw sweet of her c she cnt even c him with another girl. Par Bechari us ko kya pata tha ke Alaana robbie ki behen he 🀣
Wel awwwwwwww thats so sad robbie never got the job I thought he would 😭 O wel i guess Robbie wil probably get a better job or probz work 4 Raunak πŸ˜•
Oh wel 4 me to know your going to have 2 post ure nxt part soon.
So update it Pragz dii and gr8 job
πŸ‘
XxXxX
stars_shine thumbnail
pragz...wow!....kitni der laga diiiii....but u were rite...sabar ka fal meetha tha!.....esp. luved the burning kiln dialogue...ha ha ha....and i knew the moment Kas saw Ro wit a girl so close that it must b one of his sisters!....bechari khamakha upset aur jealous hui.... πŸ˜† ...

robbie found out abt the job.. πŸ˜• 😭 .....but no wrries Rob...I'm sure u'll get an even better offer! πŸ˜‰ ...aur jab owner ki beti tumpe fida hain..to y do u need to wrry abt the job ha?

waise pragz i luv the robbie in ur FF...so realistic and mature...doesn't get carried away wit faltoo emotions...dats wat i really miss in the real Ro...he's so emo n unstable...doean't think things thru!...but urs does!...newayz...ab iss baar itna wait mat karvana!...update jaldi se!!!!
πŸ˜†
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Pppppp di, u know just wen i read the title, i was like wat the heck is Pppppppppp doing. but then i thought i should go and check out. cuz Ppppppp di must be having something going on in her mind. it was actually very funny, kasturi ka dimaag hi kaam nahi karta, wen it should be working. roka tying to control their feelings. i wonder wat alaan's reaction would be wen she finds out about the truth. and kastu is changing for robbie. πŸ˜ƒ and u know the ending was pretty gud, cuz u left us thinking as to wat must have happened. i'm waiting very for the next part. so please hurry up.

love u Ppppppppp di
harman πŸ˜›
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice part! kasturi ko robbie ka touch aacha laga..that mean she falling love..dil kuch aur kahe raha ahi aur dimag kuch aur kehe raha hai..alanna ko dekh ke kasturi jo hal huha hai..after i read i soo laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Robbie ko job nahi mili 😭
waiting for next part..
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahib29

oyye ladoo ...first toh tu tab hoti na jab apni last post meh hi edit karti πŸ˜†...ok rona band kar ..tu hi first hai 😳..khush ?πŸ˜†...aggar mere piche hone se mere dost ko khushi milti hai toh mujhe manjoor hai 😳

Manpreet

arrey nahi yaar ,  my reload reload karthi rehethi thi na isliye mujhe pehle hona tha πŸ˜† but my bhool gayi ki reload ke peeche bahut log hai πŸ˜†

yeah you can be first no probs 😳  tujhe ajay aur alaana ki padi hai πŸ˜†

Pragz mujhe next time lamba part chachiye πŸ˜†
pragalbha thumbnail
Mannu.......thanks for liking the part.......mujhe lagaa kisiko acchaa nahi lagega πŸ˜• lekin I am happy now! πŸ˜ƒ
Mei yahi koshish kar rahi hun ke jitnaa ho sake utnaa Robbie ko control mei rakhu!!! πŸ˜‰ 🀣 Ek baar ladhke ko pyaar ho gayaa toh hamaari kahaan sunegaa? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sofia........no problem dear! I have missed your comments but I figured you must have been busy with exams..........ab jaldi seh padh le! πŸ˜ƒ

Shara.........next part will be on Wed and I promise you it will be a longer part! πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

moon dear.......I will definitely try to update quicker this time! Thanks for waiting patiently! πŸ˜ƒ

Humaira sweety, I am doing good and hope the same from you! πŸ€— Yes poor Kasturi did not realize that Alaana was Robbie's sister....but onc she found out, she was very happy! πŸ˜† And Robbie's job........the suspense will be revealed in next part so just a little more waiting! 😳 😊

star dear........first off I will update quickly this time! Secondly thanks for liking the part and Robbie! He really is too good to be true here!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And I agree that in the serial his character is shown as very unpredictable!!! πŸ˜•

Harman sweetheart.........you are spot on about the title....I wanted to create a little confusion   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.......but you latched on right as you always do!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It will be a while before Alaana knows anything and actually there will be a twist in her life later that I will reveal after a few parts. And the next part, several things will come through in next part! Will update as soon as possible, probably by Wed πŸ˜ƒ

Paayal.........ro mat, about Robbie's job, agli part mei woh issue settle ho jaayega! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks for liking the part!!! πŸ˜ƒ Jaldi hi update karungi next part, Wed morning tak!!
nrasheed thumbnail

Pragalbha, excellent, part considering you just whipped it up.. wow..i'm impressed, for it takes me forever to write, so hats off to you for writing such a indepth part about robbie and kasturi's emotions..

okay first part the titel had me totally fooled, i'm like kahaani main twist😲.

secondly, i think i was more happier the statue was back more then Gia..πŸ‘ two thumbs up!!!!! and Kasturi being preoccupied with placement of the statue, thought that was very realistic for after the intial touch its very natural to try to ignore it.. or at least hide it from the person😳..

roka have a chemisty btw them that is scintillating... that even in just a touch i felt soo much was going on btw them...i find the intial contact is hard to pen down and you did it with ease of a pro...

Kasturi shooting off on Alaana was 🀣 pooor Alaanah was up, though i thought kasturi was unnecessarily being rude to Alaanah, even if she felt that yeah Alaanah's Theater thru awareness of social issues isnt going to gooo far, but if everyone thought that way then human kind wouldnt be where we are today, a small idea can change the world or so i think, so  i guess i'm a dreamer like Alaanah... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

great part and thanks for posting even when you were soo busy...totally understand... sorry if we pushed you...

so hate to ask it but you said wed right? will hold you to it... oopsssπŸ˜ƒ

robina

bikerider thumbnail
thanks pragz 😳 will wait till wed πŸ˜†
fanNO1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey, Pragss how you doing? well just catch Part !4 believe me its look like a beautiful post thanks a zillion for consider my request

well i'll add my comments later when i complete reading anyways all the very best to you,

Take care.