Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: lwfw

mannu yeah mujhe bahut achha laga "serial ka badla FF meh lena hai"🀣🀣🀣

Shara .theek hi toh kaha hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...arre Serial meh humhara robbie paglo ki tarah piiche jaata hai ..kam se kam FF meh hi sahi ...Kastu uske piiche jaaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

and dear tu hai kaha ??..yaar i miss u alot 😭..

Manpreet

bikerider thumbnail
hai main idhar hi hoon πŸ˜‰
actually was little busy and again will be out of action durin may ist week 😭 😭

but FF read karne ajaoongi πŸ˜†

will PM you 😳
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey Ppppp di, πŸ˜ƒ
absolutely a realistic part, by realistic i mean, everything that u wrote there was very real. nothing seemed like a imaginary world. Robbie using his technical brain not only to answer the interview questions but also to decide his life partner. but i think that TYPE won't be the only thing that would matter in their relationship wen the story proceed further. and i absolutely loved the statue part, even i was heart broken wen the foot broke πŸ˜† was very glad that robbie got it for her. but the question is why did he bring it for her since she's not his type. he might be thinking that he's just being nice to her or something else, but i think deep in his heart, he really felt bad wen the statue broke cuz kasturi was also heart broken at that time cuz of the statue. i think he got it from the village where he went to do the natak. i also liked the theme of their natak, sadly, it's still happening in indian villages, those ppl really need to get out of their small tiny villagesa and luk at the outer world and realize where today's girls has reached. so, Ppppppppp diiiiiiiiiiiii, great job u don't only entertain ppl with only roka in ur ff but also bring up issues concerning our society, that make the ff more realistic because it's more than just a couple in there, if u actually think deep and analyze πŸ‘ see, i was right about saying that u remind of me Rohinton Mistry,u should read his novels, if u didn't yet cuz i think u kinda have the same style of writing.  at the same time being a roka fan i'm anciently waiting to see something happening between roka, which i think won't happen soon.πŸ˜† but hope u prove me wrong.  about drinking alcohol, yeah i agree it's a general trend in college and unis cuz some of the ppl in high school now are already thinking of drinking in universities πŸ˜†but i don't think everyone would do it, as long as the person is not influenced by others.

love
harman πŸ˜› Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago
pragalbha thumbnail
Hey Robina............thanks for the wonderful comments!!
Kaushalya is amazing!!! Both she and Devika have author-backed πŸ˜‰ roles in my FF! Both the actors on screen have enormous possibilitites but unfortunately they are not being utilized right!!! But here they will be awesome and further later there will be a show-down between Devika and Kuahslya that you will absolutely love to read, I am sure!
You are right, Ajay is very realistic and I am so happy that you love this Robbie too!!
And yes the statues are bringing them together!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thanks!!!

Shara.............it will be a good angle if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I will try my best ti give you as much RK as possible!!

Mannu......Robbie bahut dukhi honewaala hai about the job 😭 😭 lekin he is a intelligent guy uskaa koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta hai!!!
Ajay bahut jaldi Alaana seh milne waala hai!!! 😳
Haan, Kasturi hi Robbie ke peeche padhegi!!! πŸ˜†

Ha Ha Harman.......it did not miss your eye did it that Robbie got her the statue even though she is not his type!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yes he did get it from the village and all those details will be given in the next part! And thank you for liking the realistic picturization of the characters and the situations!
Since you have mentioned him so much, I think I will go and pick up a book of his the next time I get a chance and give it a reading!!! Thanks for reading this, harmoo!!! πŸ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
part 10:

Pragz that was amazing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... ask the statue to apologize πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... oh my simply superb... Kasturi is really sweet yaar!
Thnx for clarifying things between Raunak and Kasturi... i'm releived on that part... i hope Ajay doesn't create problems

and Kaushalya 😑... so now she's coming back...
The battle of thoughts Kasturi was having with herself was too good... Gia is a true friend indeed!

loved this part πŸ‘

Part 11:

I liked the way you have portaryed Robbie into a much mature being and his sincereity for his family is something to bow for... very nice!

So sad Divya lost but Robbie managed to console her πŸ˜›... and I'm sure the way he was dressed many girls in the party would have lost their breath on seeing him πŸ˜†... i think Kasturi will look cute in that outfit wish if we could see her once in western on the show...

All in all a nice part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

part 12:

The magic is kindling 😳... so RK are drawn towards each other and can't even keep their eyes off each other... nice title aankhon, aankhon... suits it...

Pragz the song is beautiful i love it as well πŸ˜ƒ

ah this anand 🀒... so now Robbie thinks she's not his type.. hmm toh lets see how she becomes the only one for him πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Good one πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Part 13:   

too good Pragz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘... So as expected Ajay didn't appoint Robbie so now lets see how he makes his way back... which I'm sure he will πŸ˜ƒ But I'm happy the way Ajay is supporting his sister regarding her passion and convincing Kaushalya.

How sweet Robbie got her the statue 😳... loved Kasturi's restlessness... explains her state of mind about Robbie!

Gia was good πŸ˜†... hottest hockey match and Robbie embarrassed... how cute 😳   

All in all great going Pragz πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   

Sonia
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragalbha

Mannu......Robbie bahut dukhi honewaala hai about the job 😭 😭 lekin he is a intelligent guy uskaa koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta hai!!!
Ajay bahut jaldi Alaana seh milne waala hai!!! 😳
Haan, Kasturi hi Robbie ke peeche padhegi!!! πŸ˜†

Hey Pragg ..nahi yaar usse dukh mat dena 😭😭..dekh na serial meh toh wo pehle se hi pareshan hai ..ab FF meh bhi 😭....main toh kehti hoon ki jaldi se ajay ko maloom ho jaaye ki alaana robbie ki sister hai ..phir wo apointment letter robbie ko bhej dega πŸ˜†

Ab tum next part kab likh rahi ho ??😳

Pragg look aaj sonu ne saare part read kar liye πŸ˜† ..ab meri sonu lazy nahi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Manpreet

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yaar pragz di update jaldi karo yaar
You are wicked πŸ˜‰ pehle apne FF se addict karvate ho aur phir torture karte ho update nahin karke!!!!
jaldi plz main sach me pagal ho jaungi!!!
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh i wanted to mention one thing that robbie thought kashauly was beautiful, well she had to be cuz the girl he was attracted towards was reflection of the same woman, right? πŸ˜‰ and the reason i compared u two is that cuz u bring up the same type of issues from india. keep it up

love
harman πŸ˜›
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sahib29

Pragg look aaj sonu ne saare part read kar liye πŸ˜† ..ab meri sonu lazy nahi hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Pehle yeh batao ki aapki sonu lazy kab thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sonia

knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_s11

Pehle yeh batao ki aapki sonu lazy kab thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sonia

Khud ki tareef karnaa chod deπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Becos u ARE lazy and we have a solid proof for tatπŸ˜†