saregamapa - niladri vs dilshaad

Poll

niladri better than dilshaad ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kapkumars thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
please comment on the decision to choose niladri over dilshaad Edited by kapkumars - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kishore_bhakta thumbnail
I missed yesterday's episode in the U.S., so I'll catch it in the repeat telecast this Friday. But I have always noticed that Dilshad sounded very unique, was on key (I never heard him go off. Due to his disabilities, I would personally find staying on sur and tala would be difficult. But he was simply amazing!) I know that if I was ever a music director, despite his red card, I would surely consider him.
kapkumars thumbnail
i feel dilshaad has a fabulous voice and also control over his voice is better than anybody else in the competition. he can become a great singer
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with kapkumars.Dilshaad has a very unique voice.and hope himesh gives him a break.He can sing sad songs really well.
Chits1 thumbnail
niladri is also good.Both nila and dil are good singers.
pmahesh thumbnail
I think that niladri was better than dilshaad on that particular day......niladri was very good in his solo song form veer zaara and his rendedtion in the duet was also good. Dilshaad has been more consistent, in the sense that his performances are always good whereas niladri had some very bad days.
Chits1 thumbnail
yes mahesh,the song from veer zara was sung really well by niladri..
frozenn thumbnail
Dilshad is a fabulous singer. His singing has a lot of feel and sincerity- it made me cry a couple times. Niladri is good as well. I feel that he is more versatile, and high energy. I wouldnt really compare them. However, I think in his genre, no one in the contest could do better than Dilshad.. He is too good...
Jecha thumbnail
Dilshaad has a very catchy voice.
skybux thumbnail
Dilshaad is very good but as one of the mentor said that his voice is hard
to use in the movies these days. Niladri has to be pushed a lot as he feels
he is very good the way he spoke when he could not even go out and
hunt for the song and had to take help on that also.