Users

Frequent Posters

cricketlover thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey how long 😉 plz update asap--as soon as possible 😉
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey friend its simply superb,fantastic.the way u write the ff ,i love it.i dont have words to describe ur ff.very few people can show their emotions through words.i mean to say is whenever i read ur ff i can just visualize the char's.thats how u write the ff.only few can write like that.so many young writers like u,sneha cat, nandini n so many r over here.some times i feel why dont ektha get some ideas 4rm u guys.
anyways keep it up friend 👏 .i can only say one thing i love ur ff a lot n espicially james n rose 😳 .
koolkitty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hi aic welcome back
dil hi dil me was soooooooo gud i should say u r a born writer like kat is 😳 😳 well i love reading and r always back of ff's and u write it soo well loved it awesome
a.i.c thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetkamz

OMG!! I loved it!! it was soo touching...awesome..keep up the great work!

thank you kamz! 😳 ....take care =)

Originally posted by: GK001

keep up the great work

thanx Gk, appreciate it....take care =)

Originally posted by: cricketlover

hey how long 😉 plz update asap--as soon as possible 😉

hey crickluver i'll update it "asap" ....my xams r goin so i'm just a 'lil' busy lol....take care =)

Originally posted by: soniayk6

hey friend its simply superb,fantastic.the way u write the ff ,i love it.i dont have words to describe ur ff.very few people can show their emotions through words.i mean to say is whenever i read ur ff i can just visualize the char's.thats how u write the ff.only few can write like that.so many young writers like u,sneha cat, nandini n so many r over here.some times i feel why dont ektha get some ideas 4rm u guys.
anyways keep it up friend 👏 .i can only say one thing i love ur ff a lot n espicially james n rose 😳 .

thank u so much soniya....! yup there are some really good writers out here, i just know Kat from the ones you've mentioned, i luv her shades of love story a lot!  i'm also a fan of neha9, desichic, bheegi, pallavi25, saregamafan, sonali, and a few others, tht i can't recall coz i don't know their real names lol.....i don't think ekta can benefit much though, her serials go on for long and for that you need a lot! of drama lol....neway thanks again for reading it ....take care =)😳

Originally posted by: koolkitty

hi aic welcome back
dil hi dil me was soooooooo gud i should say u r a born writer like kat is 😳 😳 well i love reading and r always back of ff's and u write it soo well loved it awesome

hey kitty...actually after i finished my first ff, i wrote another a lifetime with you, so well i was always here, lol, thanks a bunch though!😳.....yup i luv Kat's work as well!😊....take care =)
Edited by a.i.c - 16 years ago
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great update love the charactars 👏

Love Kat
act12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏 👏 awesome........cant wait for another part, plz do continue soon 😉
cricketlover thumbnail
arre yaar plz post the next update its been ages since the last one was plzzzzzzzz
a.i.c thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

great update love the charactars 👏

Love Kat

thnx Kat =)

Originally posted by: act12

👏 👏 awesome........cant wait for another part, plz do continue soon 😉

thanx act....i'll try to continue soon...

Originally posted by: cricketlover

arre yaar plz post the next update its been ages since the last one was plzzzzzzzz

yeah i'll try to... =)
Edited by a.i.c - 16 years ago
a.i.c thumbnail
Note: hey everyone, i know i haven't update for a long time, but please bear with me, because i'm extremely busy at this point, and I'll probably be over the summer as well, so i won't be able to update as frequently...but i'll continue whenever I can...so i apologize for that...
take care =)
a.i.c
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darl'in.. u know I can never get enough of this right?... Like I mean the way u weave words is like a scene unfolding exactly as it should be. The title is eye-catching immediately and curiosity-provoking.

Ek baat batoon, I'm not much game for the name "Rose" for some reason, I was never to keen on it... But I like how you texturized it with the character... Her cheeks compliment her name it seems... Especially in a certain presence... *ahem*😍 James... now that suits him the "T"... Love it!!! A particular part that stuck out at me: "She loved his voice, it was deep and resonating, it wasn't gruff, it was clear, almost commanding."... I loved that bit, b/c its a huge part of my admiration for the man too!😳😳 Certainly not the only though of course!😳

Ambreen is a beautiful name and the more I think of it, the more I like it... I love the youthful touch... the relationship btw the three girls. Makes it more intimate in a way... Strange I know... But you're too damn good!

Keep providing doses woman... this is definately an addiction! I will post comments for part 2 asap... and finish the other one... *sighs*😳😕

Cheers,
dc