PANCHI MISSES HER FINAL EXAMS VIVA

mishel86 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Panchi misses her final exam vivas

Panchi Bohra, who plays Prachi in Kayamath, missed her vivas for the final year exams. Panchi is doing her T.Y.B.A and her exams are starting from April 8.

"I missed my vivas and all professors give you 'royal' treatment when you only confront with them for vivas," she says and adds, "The final written exams will go on for a month and there will be huge gaps between two papers so I am going to continue shooting for my show."

About her exams, she says, "I am not getting any time to prepare for it. It is very difficult for me to handle my hectic shooting schedule and do studies. Exams are starting from April 8th and I am getting holiday on the same day."

Panchi is doing her specialization in English." I could not attend any lectures this entire year. This is a totally different world here and I cannot take break from my show at all since it is a daily. Wednesday was the last day to collect my hall ticket. I was not aware about it so I immediately rushed to Pune and had to go back directly on the sets since I left the shoot in between."

She adds, "When I told my creative team about the exams there were tensed too as now they have to adjust with my track. Actually I wanted to continue with my studies after my first show got over but when they offered me Kayamath I could not say no because of the channel and role. It is very sad that now I am hardly getting any time for studies. I have collected all my notes from my friends; they are very co-operative but nobody can explain to me things regarding studies as I can only manage to go there for one day."

Panchi's exams are getting over on April 30. She is studying Ferguson College and her centre for exams is same so she will be doing up-down for her exams. Panchi also told us that she wanted to perform at the Star Parivar Awards this year but will not be able to do that because of her exams.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh knw dis means in spa also we will not b able 2 c shachi 😭 😭 😭 awwwwww 😭 😭 😭 neways panchi best of luck for ur exam my advice 2 u is either chose ur acting or studies if u chose both den u will b da sufferor 😊
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poor panchi...hope she does well πŸ˜ƒ
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i juz hope before april 8 de end dis PA track i don want my shabbo romancing BDs instead of panchi 🀒
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Oh so no Michi/ shachi in SPA!!
Ahhh I so knew it! Im gald that she wanted to perform though...And that would have been with shabbir!
Ok so now we'll see our hero hosting the show, cracking jokes and making everyone have a good time!
So now they better compenaste for this by making Michi win the best jodi award!!

All the best to Panchi for her exams!!

Edited by tweety_me14 - 16 years ago
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay... now i don't get it, she can perform with jay on this holi show when she was supposed to be studying but she can't perform at SPA πŸ˜• why panchi? 😑

and SPA doesn't happen until may... no πŸ˜•
tweety_me14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim02

okay... now i don't get it, she can perform with jay on this holi show when she was supposed to be studying but she can't perform at SPA πŸ˜• why panchi? 😑

and SPA doesn't happen until may... no πŸ˜•

SPA happens sometime in April...But they telecast the event only in early May..I understand Panchi's point...She cannot possibly shoot, study and do dance rehearsals at the same time? She wanted to perform, thats important! πŸ˜‰...I think Michi/ Shachi fans are really being tested! But then I know that patience always pays...So i won't complain!

Just hope we don't get to see Shabbir and Sanjeeda perform! Although it hardly matters...She's already with Aamir!! And Im sure Amir - Sanjida will perform together...So that leaves Shabbir with either being a spectator, or host or amybe dancing with some other actress [ which Im sure NO one in the forum will like very much! πŸ˜†]

Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tweety i wouldnt mind seeing shabir perform with someone else as long as its not sangeeta gosh.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

i wish panchi all the best for her exams....
i pray she passess her exams with flying colours....

SPA around the corner....well i am not watching this year but hope to see shabbir performing one performance can't be missed and also amir-sanjeeda and also jay if he performs and hope to see hussain-juhi too performs....

perfromance not to be missed if this actors are selected
1)shabbir
2)amir-sanjeeda
3)jay dance performance
4)hussain-juhi performance

hope 2 couples win the jodi award
1)karan-nandani
2)sumeet-kumkum or milind-prachi

hate kekta for kicking out NP jodi as well as laksh-kt

Edited by Mages - 16 years ago
wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail