DOTW: what will rahul and naina do now?

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Discussion OThe Week

Lets have a Discussion on  What will rahul and naina do now since kk won the case this week.

In here u can share your thoughts and have a discussion about rahul, naina and KK winning the case

- Answer These Questions

- What do you think of Rahul and Naina will do now since Kk won the case?

Do you think KK will take sum action againsat naina?

Do u think Rahul's feelings are changing towards KK or not?

Do you think Aman will get KK her rights?

Do u think Naina will do sumfin about KK and cum up wif another stupid idea to kick kk out of the house?

and soooooo on

So lets share it all in here and not create new posts regarding this topic.

EnJoY

luv

KDMH   Dev   Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishumatha thumbnail
What do you think of Rahul and Naina will do now since Kk won the case? They will think of another way to outthrow KK.

Do you think KK will take sum action againsat naina?No she won't.She will forgive Naina.

Do u think Rahul's feelings are changing towards KK or not?No they aren't

Do you think Aman will get KK her rights?Yes he will.

Do u think Naina will do sumfin about KK and cum up wif another stupid idea to kick kk out of the house?
Yes she will.

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desi_punjaban90

Answer These Questions

Hmm, i think that they'll try to do things which THEY think will make kakoon jealous. so that she could leave da house herself. or something like that to make her leave da house herself.. they'll try to make her life miserablee..  ðŸ˜¡

Nahh.. i doubt it. cuz she doesnt want rahul hateing on her so i doubt that she'll do it n maybe then rahul might feel something fr kakkoonn.. 😳 

Nope. at least not now.

Yupp.. OMG! i jus love aman. 😳

YES! she and preeti! 😡

pink_pari89 thumbnail
I think Naina will try to do sumthin foolish.........n den Aman will start livin in Punj family.....
Rahul.....well da way he talks abt his love to KK...I want KK to give him sum punishment..... 😡
KK should take back her land.........
I also thing Devi aka Naina's mom is Deviana......who is also KK's mother...... 😕 😕 n KK's past is related to Punj/Maan's family 😊
-Ami- thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_punjaban90

Anger and madness..Thats all I can think of..Naina is gunna go crazy..Well, get all mad at KK and Aman..

She better! I hope she does..But knowning KK, she won't..She'll just forgive Naina..Though it would be great if she does take action against her..

Sort of..He's feeling sorry for KK..Thats a start..Right?? Soo..we're somewhere close by....And then later on he'll realize that all along he loved KK, and not Naina..

Yeah..He'll help KK out in everything and help her out..

Yeah..She definately will..She hates KK, so she's gunna just do something new now..

Loved the discussion Sanju!!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Sanju,

Here is what I think

1. I think Rahul/Naina will try their level best to break KK's confidence. Look out Rahul may turn out to be even more heartless.

2. Even though action aganist Naina would be a logical step for us I don't think KK will do that. After all Woh Ekta ke serial ke heroine jo hai. She cannot go aganist someone her hubby dearest loves 😡 😡 😡

3. Rahul Does he have any feelings anymore. I think he lost all the feelings the day he decided to marry a poor girl just to deceive her. I don't think that guy has any feelings unless by miracle he gets hit hard on the head and then shayaad thode se aakal aa jayage Rahul ko. 😆 😆

4. I think Aman will help KK out. This is another one of Ekta's golden rule. The heroine just cannot fight on her own. She needs her knight in shining armor to help her out at every step. Duh. What time and country is Ekta talking about. 😆 😆 😆

5. Yes I think Naina and Preethi will try to do something again. I am hoping that Naina's mom and dad will knock some sense into her. Let's see what happens.
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One more thing to add to all the above predictions.. Rahul has to realize KK's importance..

So for that he has to fall seriously ill, or get into an accident or something.. and then Naina will not take care of him since she's busy .. but KK will be the Florence Nightingale like WRMK style or other K show heroines.. and take care of Rahul day and night.. that will bring some sense into Rahul's brains..

or

KK will ruin the Punjj's business with the help of Aman.. and take over the charge.. but not be ruthless to throw the mentals out of their house.. that way she becomes mahan in the family's and Rahul's eyes...

Isnt this all so predictable? KK has loads more to suffer till Rahul comes to his senses.. after all we have 30-40 episodes more to go 😉 😆 😆
-Ami- thumbnail
@ Sarada and Minnie- I love all of the predictions..
Some of them are likely to happen, cause after all, in ekta's show...We are able to predict half the things that are gunna happen in the show..

@ Minnie- I agree with you..Rahul does have to realize KK's importance...And if he falls ill or gets in an accident, only then he'll realize the importance of KK..
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_eijaz_anita

@ Sarada and Minnie- I love all of the predictions..
Some of them are likely to happen, cause after all, in ekta's show...We are able to predict half the things that are gunna happen in the show..

@ Minnie- I agree with you..Rahul does have to realize KK's importance...And if he falls ill or gets in an accident, only then he'll realize the importance of KK..

Ami.. I wrote this b4 seeing the last part of today's show.. I take it back..  Rahul said that he used to feel bad for KK when he saw her tears.. so this guy realizes what he did to her was wrong.. but he still wants her to leave badly insulted and without any compensation 😡

So now no more accidents or falling ill for Rahul.. Ab toh KK has to take proper revenge.. and get her land back from these Phookatchands..  I dont even think I want her to be with Rahul anymore.. 😉 this guy though looking quite good today got on my nerves! 😡😆😆
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naina will obviously won't b quite she will make d hell 4 KK. but she will get it return... n unknownigly rahul wil start 2 take KK side..

She will b always nxt 2 rahul 2 make naina feel jealous n bring anger on him. n sum1 tym on rahul 2

Yes it will change but nw. but slow by slow.... he will 1st try 2 take side of KK. den caring 4 him. den fallin 4 him

Yaah sure he will. he was only d alone person who hve help KK so far n he will only d perosn 2 help her more den b4.. n make rahul 2 fall 4 her

yaah of course she will do dat. but she will get her own game in return