New Bani - Prachi and Sandali Sinha

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

I am not switching loyalties all of a sudden, I still would like Prachi as Bani...but this girl sure looks like PD in the beginning.

For more pics of her, click on this - Thanks Henzy...

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/b/2072224227289661355

Edited by Sheena_Row - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 😭 😭 Anu's Sangeet... One of my fave scenes...
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oo!! i can see me liking her...if she's as talented as prachi...woot! then i might acutally liek bani all over again..BUT...she also looks liek the weeping willow type..if u know what i mean. she has that look for someone who's always crying for some reason or the other!! 😆
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love prachi as bani but she is leaving 😭 there has to b a replacement for her and this girl is perfect as bani.. hope kekta mayii casts her as bani.
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Actually, she seems to be a good actress as well...but I like what I see...very fresh and innocent...

I have a few more pics, but I don't know how to upload them all at one time, and I don't have patience to do it one at a time...

soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like her and she would definitely make a good Bani.👍🏼

Whoever BT signs up for the role of Bani - they should make sure the actress has no problems and hang ups about being a mother on screen. That way we can be assured that JB kids do not have to have a death wish hanging onto them.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It will hard to accept her.

THanks.
sleeplessangel thumbnail
I think she is so pretty and so awesome. If she were to become the new Bani I feel quite sure that the viewers would fall in love with JB all over again and they could have same well almost chemistry. She would suit RK or Jai a lot as Bani for KS.

I have seen her in Pinjer, and (Can't remember the name properly)but its something like Ab thumahare havale vatan starring the Big B, Bobby Deol Akshay Kumar, etc. and in Tum Bin. She has a charm a lightness and humour about her that is very pleasant something like Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla has. And she is extremely talented. I hope that Ekta thinks of casting her and hope that the actress is available.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is really pretty and did a really good job in Tum Bin. I hope she does justice to this role.
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Di thats the Tum Bin girl right, funny thin every1 when the movie came out said she looks just like my sister ten when KS came on every1 said that Prachi looks like my sister.