18 march updt:sukrati plan to breakup VK

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

on the road:

kanav sees vidyuth and kinjal in the car and is confussed he ask himself what is kinjal doing with vidyuth....

at kinju's house:

vidyuth stop the car at kinju's house...and she try to get off when her...dupatta get stuck on the seat...she bends down to get it...vidyuth stop her by putting his hand on kinju's hand.... wind starts to blow and they stair at each other....kanav calls just then and vidyuth disconnect the line and  tell kinju that he can't wait any longer and he will come to her house tommorrow with his mom and everything will be find....kinju waive at vidyuth and leave..(salam e ishq plays)

vidyuth calls kanav.....kanav says he wants to meet him....vidyuth says they'll meet at the office tommorrow...kanav says no.. this is urgent and i want to talk to you now....vidyuth agrees to come....

at neena's house:

neena tell niharika...i stoped kinjal from aborting the baby but i don't know how to get the baby from her...niharika says keep an eye on kinjal and spend as much time as possible with her.... we have to find out what kijal's weekness is...but make sure no one else find out about this...neena says its wired because there was a time when you didn't want me near kinjal....but today you want me to spend all my time with her....niharika says when a person need something...that need make you do all kinds of things...

kanav call neena and tell her that he's not comming to dinner today because he's going to meet vidyuth....he says kinjal is trying to trap vidyuth once again and he's not gona let it happend...neena get worried and tell niharika that if vidyuth tell kanav the truth her plan will fail....niharika ask neena to call kanav and ask him to invite vidyuth to dinner as well...so they can handle the situation....neena calls kanav and ask him to invite vidyuth to dinner...but kanav yell at neena and refuse to do so....neena is worried

at the parking lot:

urmila and pandayji come home in a taxi....both are very sad...the taxi driver says he doesn't have change so pandayji  go to the store to get change and urmila goes home...pandayji starts thinking and starts walking on the road...

at a clife:

kanav yell at vidyuth and ask how could he be with kinjal...after everything that she and her brothers did to him....vidyuth try to tell kanav that he's misundestanding kinjal....but kanav doesn't listen and goes on to say that kinjal only love vidyuth because he has money.....vidyuth get shocked...vidyuth tell kanav i know you hate kinju because she's pregnant but do you know the reson behind the pregnancy...kanav is confused....vidyuth is about to tell kanav when he see pandayji walking on the middle of the road... completely lost... pandaji is about to get hit by a car when vidyuth jump and save him....vidyuth ask pandayji what's wrong but he's unable to speak....vidyuth is shocked....

at kinjal's house:

kinjal ask her mom how could this happend.....urmila says sukrati ji has refused for this marriage...kinjal says i just met vdiyuth and told him everything and he's ready marry me...he really loves me....urmila says everything is over now...kinjal ask what did she do to deserve all this and starts crying....urmila try to console her.....atharva and pandayji comes there and atharva says vidyuth told him that he will some how make her mom agree to this marriage....

vidyuth's house:

vidyuth ask sukrathi whether she told kinju's parents that this marriage can't happend....she says yes....because what are they gona tell the world....vdiyuth says he doesn't care about the rest of the world and he just love kinjal....sukrati says i'm you mom and i know what's best for you....because after your marriage people will ask all kinds of questions....and can you accept a child who's not your blood....vidyuth says he doesn't know whether he would be able to accept that child but he loves kinju....sukrati ask vidyuth to choose btw her and kinjal....and says if he choose kinju he has to forget he had a mother and if he choose her...he has to forget he ever thought of marring kinju....viyuth says a son could never leave his mom and...he chooses his sukrati....she gets happy...

kinjal's house dinning table:  

pandayji is reading a news paper...in the news paper it says a family has burned themselves to death because of some problem....pandaji says when ever he read about such news he always thought what kind of problem could it be that people have to kill themselves....but today he understand what it must've been for these people to go through these problems....urmila says how could you talk like this...you always gave us the streangth and now you can't loose hope like this promis me that you'll never say such things....the door bell rings and urmila opens the door...

kinjal's house... living room:

sukrati and some other ladies and standing infront of the door with shagun for the bride....urmila ask sukrati what she's doing here...she says she came to meet her daughter in law...vidyuth comes from behind and smile at urmila....they show the flash back of vidyuth and sukrati's talk when sukrati asked vidyuth to choose btw her and kinju....vidyuth says i choose you mom but... i will never get married...btw you and kinju i choose you but btw kinju and some other girl i choos kinju....that's my final decision....falshback ends..

sukrati and vidyuth are sitting with urmila and pandayji...sukrati ask for fogivness from urmila and says she did all this because she wasn't sure whether vidyuth will be able to fulfill his responsibilities of this marriage....but now she knows vidyuth's love for kinju is real....kinju comes there and sukrati ask fogivness from her too and says when you two will have your own children...you'll understand why i did what i did...

vidyuth and kinjal's shagun ceremony take place and urmila thank sukrati for agreeing for the marriage....sukrati says thank me when i take your daughter with us to our house...urmila leaves...sukrati tell herself...that day will never come...and i'll never let vidyuth marry kinjal....i didn't have anychoice that's why i came here for this fake rasam....now i have to watch every move i make so i can take kinjal out of vidyuth's life....i'll never let this girl ruine my child's life....

precap:   at kanav's house sukrati and kanav are talking....sukrati tell kanav that vidyuth is intentionaly trying to destroy himself....kanav says aunty maybe you are talking about kinjal....even i am worried about vidyuth....sukrati says so you too agree with me that kinjal is no match for vidyuth ....please do something and stop vidyuth from marring kinjal....

neena is making all kinds of plans to steal the baby from kinjal and on top of that kanav and sukrati are teaming up to break up VK....hopefully kinjal will find a way to get out of all this trouble....

"you're welcome" everyone in advanceπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the wonderful update Dulshani. I can't believe I ever thought care resided in one corner of Neena's heart for Kinjal. When Kanav gets distanced from her, it'll be her own fault

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanksssss a lot Dulshani Di...btw can I call u di?? OMG!!! This show is getting on my nervous!!! Neither will ViKi get together and neither will Kajal..what is going on???
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya15

Thanksssss a lot Dulshani Di...btw can I call u di?? OMG!!! This show is getting on my nervous!!! Neither will ViKi get together and neither will Kajal..what is going on???

ofcourse priya ...you can call me di anytime....and i agree the story is not moving at all....its been 5 months since the show started and the lead pair still hate each other....

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^awww...thanksssss, well yeah at least it should be like PM from KZK at least they had funny scenes..in here all they do is fight!! 🀒
pinkdiamond thumbnail
kanav should mind his business 😑
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update, dgba πŸ‘

Everyone is after Kinju...I think VK patch up is just for temp
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is sick! i don't c kanav coming near kinj in near future πŸ˜• .. v b made to watch kinj being insulted and cornered and kanav doing all these things
prakash better wake and open his mouth
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
like one villian wasnt enought

i hope that this shaadi takes place because there jodi is soo sweet and cute 😳