Nihal-Suhana Scenes videos

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a2zahid thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooooooo much πŸ˜›
abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vandu hon... thanks a lot for this... made me want to actually post a message in this forum after a looooooooooooooooong time!

BTW, do you have the video of the disc fight scene in Manali... where NIhal fights with a man for Suhana?

Can you post that as well if you have it?

Thanks,
Abhi
sim.07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks πŸ˜ƒ thank god they r back
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhita

vandu hon... thanks a lot for this... made me want to actually post a message in this forum after a looooooooooooooooong time!

BTW, do you have the video of the disc fight scene in Manali... where NIhal fights with a man for Suhana?

Can you post that as well if you have it?

Thanks,
Abhi

I' glad I made u post something hereπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

sorry hun but I dunn have that video😭

I'll try 2 find it tho😊

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Vandu...
:-D

Nihal_luver thumbnail
Vandu jee thanks ever so much

im so glad su and Ni are back, iss forum mein phirse jaan agaye πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘
vinee_cutepal thumbnail
I am really amazed to know that there are others also who liked Suhana-nihal like me.
I have joined this forum only recently...so nvr thought that any youngster might be watching an afternoon show with a name like Bhabhi.
I also nvr watched it earlier for the same reason but one afternoon while surfing chaanels i happened to see a scene where a young guy is saying...."aap mujhe Nihal kaha kijiye Bhabhi..Acchha lagta hai"
His expressions and The Bhabhi's reactions said a lot and i was hooked to the show.
I then enquired about the story and was all the more exited to watch it thinking after a long time TV is offering something mature and sensitive away from saas bahu crap.And must admit i was impressed...

Nihal - Suhana relation was probably the best of bhabhi...i left the show when suhana got married to that big bellied old and boring Dev.Also nihal had left ang there was no interest left for me in the show.i didn't want to watch yet anothr family tale with new bhabhi taking care for everybody, neither was i intrested in Dev-Suhana romance.
And the very day i visited bhabhi related topic...the first thing i saw was...Nihal is back....i was so happy that i cannot tell and only wished the orignal suhana to be back and finally they should revive Nihal-Suhana track...and the news of Rucha also returning was soon there in the forum.

And now seeing all my fav scenes again and knowing others also liked them so much...i am having no words to explain how i feel...
meera_005 thumbnail
πŸ‘ thank u for all video updates
it was refreshing....and now i cant wait for the two to be together....
sadiahamid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a requist can u put the video after the rain scean. the episode after that. The next episode plzzzz

--- great videos