Mishal in Ekta's Show..???

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Guys... i was thinking that... we hate Ekta's  serial n her nonsense Drama's soo much that.. wht if Mishal works for Ekta?? i mean... Mishal is very famous among young gurls... n Ekta always telecast someone who is very famous.. or someone who can be famous by his/her looks.. n our Mishal is already famous.... so if Mishal did Ekta's show.... u all will like it or not??? suppose that serial doesnt have any reality.. n its all that stupid drama's of her... u guys will like the serial ??? YES or NO???

Juss though of this ..... so wht say?? Mishal ke liye Ekta ke bhi Drama dekhna pasand hoga ya nai??

see.. i do like Ekta's serial.. only for some time.. Like kaisa yeh pyaar hain n Kahin to Hoga... i loved Kaisa yeh pyaar hain.. n Kahin to hoga, i watched only when Rajeev Khandelwal was there.. when he left.. i stoped watching that serial ...  her serials only make sense for small amount of time... n then.. the story track goes nowhere....!! heheh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey arsh..as far as i noe hm..hes neva gonna do Ekta's shws..fr sure 😊
Arsh_here thumbnail
i know yaar.. he wont do it.. but wht if he did?? coz.. stars need some show .... he might do it... i'm juss asking whether .. we all will like that serial or not?? same as we did LS... and we r like crazy abt Mishal.... so... do u think u can tolerate Ekta's serial for Mishal??
Nika_d thumbnail

LOL Mishal in Ekta's serial .. Shruti remember we talked about this via PM long time back?

Though I would never ever want to see him in any Ekta's Kapoor show but u never know. Mishal is an actor who likes to do quality work. If she offers  some good stuff to him, he might just say YES.

About Ekta, U dont see sense in her serials. They r doing well all coz of our mummys. Kahin to Hoga, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Kyunki.., They all got a revolution on television. Ppl got to see something new, fine. I agree. But that was like 5yrs ago. Nothing has really changed after that. The same story gets dragged n all the serials. Shows like Dulhan, Saath Phere n all r doing much better than her K serials. Though they r equally crap. The thing is that u really dont know what clicks. So sayin that doing Ekta's show is = success is wrong. She isnt really ruling alone. Its just that she has made loadssss of money in the past that now she can afford to produce 1000 new serails. Thats y u see so many of her serials but they arent all doing that well.

See the best actors she had got initially have mostly all left the banner coz she doesnt provide them with the basic creative liberties. They dont grow as actors. She loves to dominate her actors. Now only some who r really fond of her have stayed with her, rest have all left. Rajeev Kh. left, Iqbal left and Smriti has left too.

Mishal wasnt that popular when he must have signed LS. He chose to do LS when actors r craving to get roles in Ekta's serials. Everything else fails if u arent a good actor. And today even Ekta's show arent doing that well. I dont think he needs some Ekta Kapoor serial now. He has already established and proved himself and what little he's left to conquer, he'll do it with the new serial is doing.

Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i just hate ekta and her shows and as far i feel mishal will never ever even think of being a part of any of those saas bahu sagas
he has even told it in one of his interviews that he cannot relate to those shows so its obvious he will never take tem....
ocean_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

LOL Mishal in Ekta's serial .. Shruti remember we talked about this via PM long time back?

Though I would never ever want to see him in any Ekta's Kapoor show but u never know. Mishal is an actor who likes to do quality work. If she offers  some good stuff to him, he might just say YES.

About Ekta, U dont see sense in her serials. They r doing well all coz of our mummys. Kahin to Hoga, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Kyunki.., They all got a revolution on television. Ppl got to see something new, fine. I agree. But that was like 5yrs ago. Nothing has really changed after that. The same story gets dragged n all the serials. Shows like Dulhan, Saath Phere n all r doing much better than her K serials. Though they r equally crap. The thing is that u really dont know what clicks. So sayin that doing Ekta's show is = success is wrong. She isnt really ruling alone. Its just that she has made loadssss of money in the past that now she can afford to produce 1000 new serails. Thats y u see so many of her serials but they arent all doing that well.

See the best actors she had got initially have mostly all left the banner coz she doesnt provide them with the basic creative liberties. They dont grow as actors. She loves to dominate her actors. Now only some who r really fond of her have stayed with her, rest have all left. Rajeev Kh. left, Iqbal left and Smriti has left too.

Mishal wasnt that popular when he must have signed LS. He chose to do LS when actors r craving to get roles in Ekta's serials. Everything else fails if u arent a good actor. And today even Ekta's show arent doing that well. I dont think he needs some Ekta Kapoor serial now. He has already established and proved himself and what little he's left to conquer, he'll do it with the new serial is doing.

Yea me too agree wid Nika that Mishal already proved himself, made a permanent place in his fans heart, so he need not to do all that rubish serials of Kkta. Jabvi koi Kkta serial dekhneki kosish karti hoon, tab mujhe Nika ki ek baat yaad ati hain bulti vari asu,or rone ke jage pe vi main hash parti hoon.😊

Arsh_here thumbnail
yes... thats 100%.. i agree wid all of u... that Mishal wont do Ekta's serial.. but... guys... u all didnt answer my important question.. that is.. If.. Suppose... Mishal did do any Ekta's serial.. then... will u watch that for Mishal??? YES.. or No... y n y not??
seema132 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_c27

hey arsh..as far as i noe hm..hes neva gonna do Ekta's shws..fr sure 😊

even i thnk dat he wont do any ekta's serial. atleast i hope not

a2zahid thumbnail
If he do Ekta's show ...i will gt 2 c him everyday 😆
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he he...bt he personaly doesn like tem et al..so i m quite sure..he'l rather xperiment wyt diff roles tan play a role in Kekta's shws... 😊