-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

March 17th 2008

sorry for the delay. my connection was too slow so i couldn't download the videos.

Key to my updates
BR – Badi Rani
CR – Choti Rani
Yudi – Prince Yudhishtir
King – Yudi's father
Evil Trio aka Trimurti – Chacha-Chachi and Munshi
Champus – Champa & Chameli
Bhavy – Princess BHavyata
Nikki – Princess Nihaarika

Highlights

Necklace is not in Rani's room. Its found in Kali's room.
Sukhiya tells Rudr to impress the King if he wants to become the heir
Rudr takes over the responsibility of feeding the poor and King gets angry with Yudi
King judges that Kali can no longer stay in the palace.

Sukhiya opens the red potli and says the necklace is not there. Bhanu and Kali are shocked. Then Sukhiya stares at Bhanu as says if its not in Rani's room then it must be in one of the old loyal servant's room. He says we'll check in Kali's room first. They all go and Rani is crying (for being accused I guess). The necklace if found in Kali's suitcase.

CR yells at Kali but Bhanu pretends to be ashamed of Kali's act and doesn't let Kali explain anything. CR says that King will decide what punishment to give her. King, CR, and Yudi bring the necklace to BR. She is happy with the gift. King tells Yudi to give food to the poor which is done by the King every year. King asks CR about Rudr again and she doesn't know where he is. King again gets angry but BR smiles and blinks at him so he relaxes.

Yudi comes outside where some people are standing in line. Even media is there. He greets them. Sukhiya leaves from there and goes to Rudr who is reading a magazine and listening to music with headphones. Two servants are waiting on him. Sukhiya sends them away and tells Rudr that if he wants to become the heir of the King then he should join Yudi in doing the pooja and the distribution of food and kambals. Otherwise, Yudi will win his father's heart and Rudr and Bhavy will be left with nothing. Sukhiya says that he better stop being stubborn because the King favors BR and her children and that is why he is giving all his responsibilities to Yudi. Eventually Yudi may become the heir if doesn't get his act together.

Rudr comes out to see Yudi serving the poor people himself. The media is taking his picture. He comes and tells Yudi that he will do it. But Yudi tells him that its too hot and sunny and he will get sick. He continues to serve the poor and everyone praises him. Bhavy also comes and after a while Rudr again goes to Yudi and takes the food from him and starts serving. But he makes faces at the poor people, like they smell and smiles for the camera. The King comes out to see this and is angry.

King summons Yudi and scolds him for letting Rudr do the work he was responsible for. Rudr also comes there and gestures Yudi not to say anything to the King. Yudi accepts it as his mistake and King lectures him about responsibility, prestige and how important a role Yudi is going to have to play (blah blah blah). Rudr and Sukhiya smile for having gotten Yudi in trouble.

Kali, Bhanu and Rani are waiting for the King for his judgement. Bhanu curses Rani. King comes and says that nothing like this has happened before. Not only did Kali steal but because of her an innocent girl (Rani) was accused and humiliated. He tells Kali that if she had done this in the days of Kings and Kingdoms her hands would have been cut off as punishment. Then he says that Kali can no longer stay in the palace and must leave. End.

Comment: its obvious Sukhiya saved Rani and he put the necklace in Kali's room. His loyalties lie with CR and her kids. So obviously Rani has been brought to the palace to benefit them. King seems to be someone who is quick to anger. He gets angry over small small things and Yudi seems to take the brunt.😕 What will the King do when Yudi gets married to Rani.😆 Oh i can't wait. Is it just me or does anyone else feel that Rudr (the actor) has some mannerisms of KP. Or am i just missing my rockstar.😭

Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update...I knw u still updating I'm just saying in advance...I knw that it gunna happen...Rani will be safe....n she is...but who help her? that is question
sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, will wait for the rest 😊

I think Sukhiya & CR may know about Yudi interest on Rani and they want Yudi & Rani to get together so that Yudi will leave the palace and Rudr become heir

Whatever it may be, Yudi & Rani together and live happily 😊
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update..i think sukhiya saving rani for trouble but his loyal goes to CR and kids..i think they bring rani totake care BR but their motive somthing elas..
waiting for story running fast..

payal
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

thanks for the update, will wait for the rest 😊

I think Sukhiya & CR may know about Yudi interest on Rani and they want Yudi & Rani to get together so that Yudi will leave the palace and Rudr become heir

Whatever it may be, Yudi & Rani together and live happily 😊

i totally agree cos why would CR want her for looking after BG when we knew that she allready had a nurse and y would, as we assumed, sukhiya help her? ohh well atleast, i hope, rani n yudi will be together!!!

xXx B

pragalbha thumbnail
Thanks JC....as usual, excellent update!!!
kadhambari thumbnail

thanx 4 the update.i agree with sneha & pop.sukhiya & CR planning sumthing big.sukhiya is shaguni in this serial.

i'm new 2 this,u can call me ambi in short.i like this serial.

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago