last episode discussion

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I m back guys and see its my 3rd post . After posting the links for the last episode and other 2 episode i wach the last episode OMG wt an episode for the very first time i was crying 4 Dev i had always cry 4 Akash and Shruti but this time OMG wt an acting that tear in his eyes.... i like him too as a actor but i like Akash more but in this episode oh God i cant control myself from praising Dev acting ... but when he shot himself and the way he look at shruti it was awsome but i was crying when they show his past moments he spends with Shruti 😭😭😭

guys discussion for the last episode ll b here dont post other topic

i hope u guys dont mind😊

Edited by yasmeeneee - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsh_here thumbnail
hey.. welcome back..!!

yeah man.. even i watched the last epi.... God.. the way Dev killed himself.. n the blood was coming out like hell man.... Ewww..... I cried like a baby... no matter wht ... dev was loved by everyone.... n felt really bad abt that... The 3 duos friendship was ruined.. n even Mishal was missing that... n at the end.. they didnt even showed much abt Mishal.. he didnt even spoken a word at the end....!! Over all .. it was a very Emotional one.. n the very last epi..!!! 😭 😭 😭
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsh_here

hey.. welcome back..!!

yeah man.. even i watched the last epi.... God.. the way Dev killed himself.. n the blood was coming out like hell man.... Ewww..... I cried like a baby... no matter wht ... dev was loved by everyone.... n felt really bad abt that... The 3 duos friendship was ruined.. n even Mishal was missing that... n at the end.. they didnt even showed much abt Mishal.. he didnt even spoken a word at the end....!! Over all .. it was a very Emotional one.. n the very last epi..!!! 😭 😭 😭

ya it was an emotional ending but u know something was missing and u know wt .... in the end when they came out of hospital happily many characters were missing like Dev, Bhatti, Kunal (they r killed) but wt abt jilmil and milli where were they they should ve shown all the characters in ls ...wt u guys think ????

sandimcp thumbnail
I also wondered what happened. I know that Jilmil must have been sad to lose Bhatti. There was nothing about her or Milli. The ending seemed like there was more to tell but maybe SAB was not willing to go with them anymore so they had to wrap it up in a "neat" bundle and let it go. I was happy to at least see the final episode. There was a void in my life until I saw it.
seema132 thumbnail
i realy thought dat dey cld gv a more appropriate end, by bringing jhilmil & bhatti 2gether & letting dev die. sorry, but i like akash more den dev so cant say nethn abt dev
Deepthi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel dev's actin was superb, in the last, where there r no dialogues but his tears spoke on his behalf.
but i really missed bhatti. 😭
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepthi10

i feel dev's actin was superb, in the last, where there r no dialogues but his tears spoke on his behalf.
but i really missed bhatti. 😭

ya u r right there was no dialogue and that tear in his eyes were awsome and ya like i said before i miss many other characters to b there in the last episode

it was amazingly sad and soooo touching and dev poor dev he died even though he made mistakez ii luved him and bhatti ii missed seeing him soooo much and aakash im going to miss seeing him and shruti it was all together too saddd 😭

Luv
Payal 😳
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettygalhere

it was amazingly sad and soooo touching and dev poor dev he died even though he made mistakez ii luved him and bhatti ii missed seeing him soooo much and aakash im going to miss seeing him and shruti it was all together too saddd 😭

Luv
Payal 😳

u r right it was a very sad episode 😭😭