Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
she is a good actress but i hate her character
Alexis thumbnail
I agree with Purva, in relationships looks dont always play a great part. Anand himself knows the real reason he chose Ratna over Pia. And looks werent the factor.

Anyway, in recent episodes cant you tell Anand seeming regretful and sad? I think he values Pia a lot more now that shes not at his beck and call.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya,anand values Pia.distance makes the heart grow fonder.thatz what is happening with anand.
kitu is a great actor.
Kruts thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmin

she's sooo old!!!! She looks like simone much or older sister or aunt!!! gross, like any man would choose her over simone!! 😡

My fiance said something like that when we first started watching Kashish...it bothered me and this is what i had told him also.

Well, actually Anand doesnt look very young either - i mean his shown age of 30 is not accurate given his looks. But there are two things to remember - if looks were all that determined love, 75% of us would never be in relationships 😊. Secondly, Kitu is playing Ratna's part to the core. Very obviously, she is older than Anand even in the serial - she has been shown to be close to Sara's age or perhaps older, which makes the series interesting. It is all about a man not being able to value what he has in any given moment in time - when he had Pia, he turned to Ratna. Now that he has Ratna, he is not able to let go of Pia. It is about human emotions and their uncertainties...and how love/lust relationships loose their rationality over time. Even Akash has a strain of this same behavior, so does Karan. Both, Akash and Karan, have other love interests (may be not intense) but they are both valuing Pia higher than what they have because she is probably the "unattainable" at the time. The funny thing is that it took Anand 5-6 years into their marriage to cheat on Pia. Even if Akash ends up with Pia, we dont know what is going to happen 6 years down the road. So it is better to just hold back judgement, i guess 😊

dalals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been a big fan of her since her modelling days. She also compres a show i forgot which channel. She was very savvy then is still looking gorgeous.