Ratna... Kitu Gidwani

koham thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi .... thought I would share something about Kitu Gidwani, the actress who is playing Ratna.  I used to attend some astronomy- astrophysics lectures in the Nehru Planeterium in Mumbai, then Bombay (mid mid-late 1980's).  She was a pretty regular at those lectures.  I have seen her taking notes, etc, which sometimes I failed to do despite my Physics backround.  In those days we used to know her more as the model Kitu Gidwani.  And then later I also remember her seeing at the Alliance Francaise.  I was trying to learn French.... she already knew it :-)

Ofcourse, I have lots of disagreements with Ratna's character, but I can only admire Kitu Gidwani.  ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jingle thumbnail
thats very sweeet
so Kitu Gidwani is great learner
i think she used to come in a serial called swabhiman
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kitu,looks pretty old now,her face shows.But she still looks nice
Vini thumbnail

Yep I agree she still looks nice.
chikoo thumbnail
She is a good actress. I remember seeing her in another serial as Tom Alter, Keshav Kalsi's kept. She was young then. 😛
sweet_angel_29 thumbnail
ya she is....ummm i really like her hair..i know she prolly has a lotta products in it..but still..its nice & shiny...
jasmin thumbnail
she's sooo old!!!! She looks like simone much or older sister or aunt!!! gross, like any man would choose her over simone!! 😡
jasmin thumbnail
she's sooo old!!!! She looks like simone much or older sister or aunt!!! gross, like any man would choose her over simone!! 😡
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasmin

i am not defending Ratna here.............but there is lot more in a relationship than 'LOOKS'

And talking about Kitu Gidwani, she is pretty. She started her career with 'Air Hostess' some 20-22 yrs back. So she must be somewhere around 40 now. I faintly remember her in that serial. She had some bangs on her forehead. They used to give her name as Kaushalya Gidwani. I remember this b'coz later, when i heard name Kitu Gidwani, i thought they are twin sisters. It took me a while to understand that it's the same person with a nick name as 'Kitu'..............i was so silly 😳
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Kitu rocks! And she is def very attractive.