eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys

According to me the votings starting too soon!Sharad said next week...I don't even remember any of the family's names๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It's a good idea that the judges are gonna be grading the family's, at least you'd remember their names๐Ÿ˜†And also just to give the audience an idea on who to vote for๐Ÿ˜›

Arshu-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monzyxo thumbnail
haha yeah i agree with you. do you think there will be voting in america or out of india?

-monika
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
^^
I don't think it's international! as they've only required family's in india
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Yee its strtin soon, nd yes its not international
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
Maybe if there's more of it next year by the public demand then maybe they'd make it international! ๐Ÿ˜›
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
I doubt that some people prefer this show over srgmp, but we'll see as time goes by.

But only if they could rescedule the timings next year or something...then everyone would be happy :D! Edited by xacidous.arshx - 16 years ago
tangina r thumbnail
yeh thts wht i was thinking too most ppl dun even remember the families so i dun think many votes will come in i think if they had spent a couple of weeks showing the auditions then the audiances would have known them better and more votes would come in.
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
I totally agree, I guess they want it to finish quickly lolz plus Aditiya Naryan said that it would start at the end of the year.
tangina r thumbnail
but the shows gonn end in like 3 months i think and adi said SRGMP is gonna take a 6 month break and then there gonna be back he wants everyone to be craving for the show and then they will come bk lol
eexxoottiicc thumbnail
LOL... then I don't see why they couldn't start the votings a bit late ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe because of the family's who have their jobs or something.