Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Sara: Again..my thought exactly! Not just him getting out of this Ammy avatar...want him to be the Armaan of the first few months...bindaas cool dude! 😎

Found another "gem" on the forum courtesy my favorite "Armi lover" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/890083

One of the many amazing ones in the list that fits just wayyyy too perfectly on our wonderful lead actress:

19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl
that she is beautiful.
🀣 🀣 🀣
S_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anu - maine kuch nahi diya?bhool gai tum abhi se how i went all the way to patiala for u n wore tht silly pagdi tht kept falling in my eyes! 😑 or woh shandy!jeeja jee bana kar os ne mujhe paka diya!

btw wht time is at ur place...was trying to work out the time diff b/w states n UK...

tht dig was more at dmg team...with their nonsense bout 'dominant' males!grrr!
shadzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_Sara

@nafisa - actually its not only 'ammy' whose getting on my nerves yaar...i dont want him to go back to heart rendering sadness n dont even want the mushy romantic armaan, i want the unquestioned 'dude' back,the one right from the start who brought the place alive with his wit n gave bk word for word to everyone!n the short haircut n leaner self goes with tht...is it me or is ksg seeming squarer these days?? πŸ€”

Thats what I want to see too Sara...the dude doc...happy-go-lucky with a smile always....somewhat senti with patients like minnie, compassionate like when he takes care of Harsh's daddu, playing pranks, speaking punjabi with sister lovely.... don't want to see the street fighter Ammy any more and deffo not the 'DUDD' running around SB...

once SB came into his life, yeh to dude se dudd ban gaya...hopefully all the punching by Z will knock some sense into himπŸ˜†

S_Sara thumbnail
@hemangi - <sigh> i know dont think he will EVER go bk to being tht cool 'im the best n i know it' dude of yore!but tbh thts the armaan who caught my eye in the first place n nothing has lived up to tht characterisation since...differ slightly with u on the romantic avatar of his, pyaar has made him into a bheegi billi from lion, dont think i like it!he's lost the spunk which they should have kept intact really!

hope i see u around tomorrow, night for now my beloved Rcccc!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_Sara

@anu - maine kuch nahi diya?bhool gai tum abhi se how i went all the way to patiala for u n wore tht silly pagdi tht kept falling in my eyes! 😑 or woh shandy!jeeja jee bana kar os ne mujhe paka diya! Ohhh..so you're currently in your Armaan avatar??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and I'm supposed to jump in with my Muskaan avatar? Ohhh, I seeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Haanji ji, phir to I should do your puja 24/7 for how much you helped me, and also fall in "lowe" with youπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but seeing as I don't like to follow the dumbness in this show, if I was Muskaan...my version of Muskaan refuses to do thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw wht time is at ur place...was trying to work out the time diff b/w states n UK... It's almost quarter to four in the evening here...it's EST time US wiseπŸ˜‰

tht dig was more at dmg team...with their nonsense bout 'dominant' males!grrr!Oh god! Now you've reminded me as well!! Grrr indeed!😑😑...but I remember someone posting a prediction or something with A saying his dialogues "dominatingly" and that just killed me!🀣

ginak thumbnail
@ Hemangi: Gud night.

@ Anu: What gems you manage to find. πŸ˜†

Wish we got to see that preromance Armaaan. Those were days 😍
AreYaar thumbnail
Another one from the same post, I dunno why it's cracking me up like crazy! 🀣 🀣 🀣

11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.

*Edit: Thanks, Gina....but the credit goes all to the ppl who post such wonderful stuff in the forum in the first placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sara...i know he has becoem a bheegi billi yaar, but knowing well that the original A is not going to be back, i just mentioned the next best A possible. And i added that romantic is fine, but not one who runs around R like a puppy. Nope.

Good night Anu & Ammy ( i need to rehearse on the lecture i will give you abt leaving Sanjeevani and learn to pronounce
Ridheeema correctly right πŸ˜‰ )
S_Sara thumbnail
@all - dinner calls now!

@hemangi - yes ,pronouncing ridheeeeema sure needs a lot of practice! πŸ˜†

@anu - since its only evening there, hopefully will catch u once i come bk?will check out tht link thn too musky baby! πŸ˜‰

bye for now all, nafisa, marissa and gina!
AreYaar thumbnail
@Hemangi: Yaar, but even romantic Armaan will be romancing R yaar...gag! πŸ˜† Yes I know I'm the only one who won't be able to stomach it πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

G'nite once again!