Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks for taking the time for the update Ksh, appreciate it.

I guess the people in charge have a reason for the scripts going like this, but I think it's about time they at least shared a little with us...people will stop watching if it carries on like this.... 😭
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haan hope so as usual they will make us happy tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ If Sandy is sad, to Urmi hi Sandy ko khush kar sakti hai.. So lets hope for the best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha_07 thumbnail
I was thinking (not watched the epi yet) that this may actually lead to the big confession - I mean, reading the update, the whole things sorta starts with Sandeep & Bauji having words re Urmi, maybe as a peace offer Sandeep will make Urmi realise that for Bauji's peace of mind they need to get things out in the open.

Or then maybe not, may just be I'm imagining what I'd like to see happen.....Let's see what tomorrow brings.
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

I was thinking (not watched the epi yet) that this may actually lead to the big confession - I mean, reading the update, the whole things sorta starts with Sandeep & Bauji having words re Urmi, maybe as a peace offer Sandeep will make Urmi realise that for Bauji's peace of mind they need to get things out in the open.

Or then maybe not, may just be I'm imagining what I'd like to see happen.....Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Wow Nisha..You are such a sweetheart to say such good things..😊😊 Hope it happens as you say... Waise I think yes.. Sandy needs to talk to Urmi, ki Urmi darling lets make a home together and make babuji happy too now..😳😳
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Donno about that Monu, I'm just trying to not be too disappointed...but thank you for saying so 😳
monu_tan thumbnail

Donno about that Monu, I'm just trying to not be too disappointed...but thank you for saying so 😳

Actually I am also thinking that it wont be sooo disappointing as we feel today.. Urmi was absent but may come with full force in the next episode.. I hope Urmi comes to comfort our sad Sandy..😊😊 And nisha cheers for your positive attitude..I hope it infects other CGians too😳😊😊
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Lets's hope so Monu! Just watching the video now..did you guys notice which programme Pammi was watching? It was a Kekta serial...which explains a lot! It would seem that Kekta has infiltrated our little haven that is ACHPM..... Edited by Nisha_07 - 16 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
KEkta 😑 Aaila.. We need to stop her infiltrating ACHPM.. 😳 😳 But if only Pammi is watching that serial then its fine.. Tabhi Pammi is the lal mirchi of CG.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

thanks nisha for making me feel good, i had closed this window......why ppl get so disappointed so easily........what was bad about it?????
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monu1101

KEkta 😑 Aaila.. We need to stop her infiltrating ACHPM.. 😳 😳 But if only Pammi is watching that serial then its fine.. Tabhi Pammi is the lal mirchi of CG.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hahahhaha yes..........see this is the msg..dont see k serials then u will start fighting like pammi ahahahhahahaha......πŸ˜†