Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Outside:

The women says to Mahi to take me inside as i want to live with you..Mahi says i can't and says u are not my mother so leave..Mahi was going inside but the women is again following her..Mahi stop and says to the women leave..Just then Tyaji is calling for Mahi..Mahi take the women and hide..Tyaji come outside and see no one..

Strange House:

Mahi come with the women in a a house..Mahi says to the women stay here and don't come outside and leave.

In The Car:

Soni phone ring its Cherry..Cherry says to Soni i have given a suit to the tailer of Jeet,will u bring it?Soni says the market is left behind..Cherry says plzz go and get as i have to give it today to Jeet as a surprise..Soni agree.Cherry thanks her that she has solved a grand problem of me..Cherry cut the phone..

Dinning Table:

Everyone are eating,Tayaji ask to Shabd where are u going this time?Shabd says Mauritus.Kamya says ''Wow''.Tyaji saw Mahi is not eating and says to her u have look at the plate a lot now eat and ask to her are u not happy to go with Shabd at such a good place..Mahi says yes i am..Tyaji says then show it..TT and Kamya leave.Shabd says to Mahi i have to talk something important,come to the room.Mahi says u goes,i'll come.Shabd leave.Mahi put some food in a plate and leave with it..

Hall:

Veer come back at home and saw no one and ask to Jyoti no one is in the house,where is Soni?Jyoti says Soni has not come back yet..Veer look at his watch and said she should've be at home right now..Veer leave.Jyoti smile.

Veer Room:

Veer come and is upset.Soni come and ask to him u come very soon at home..Veer says u are late as its 8:15PM..Veer ask to Soni why are u late?Soni says there was some work of Cherry that's why i am late.Soni says i will look for the food and leave.Cherry come and says here is the tea for u Soni but it was Veer,she ask about Soni?Cherry says i thought Soni come at home late,so she should be tired that's why i have bring tea for both of you..Cherry says Soni is late becasue of the traffic and she was leaving but just then Veer says she haded to finish a work of you..Cherry says i have not give a work to Soni of me and leave..

Strange House:

Mahi come there with the food and saw the women is not there and start searching her,Mahi come outside and saw the women is sitting down..Mahi goes and ask to her what are u doing here,come with me..The women says u remember that we used to sit in the night and telling stories.Mahi says to the women let's go and inside and talk.Mahi take the women with her.Mahi come in the house and says to the women i sad to u not to go from here and says u haven't eat anything since the morning.Mahi bring the food and the women ask to Mahi have u eat?Mahi says yes.The women says u are lying..On the other hand Shabd is waiting for Mahi in his room..The women says we will eat togheter..Mahi says its ur food and says i am getting leave,i should leave..The women put down the food and Mahi come back.The women says if u don't make me eat with ur hands,i won't eat..Mahi make eat the women with her hands..

Shabd&Mahi Room:

Shabd was going to see Mahi but Mahi come and Shabd ask where u were?Mahi lies that she was cleaning the kitchen..Shabd says i want to keep u here like a Rani and u want to be the Naukarani..Shabd says to Mahi come and sit on the bed,we will talk about our honeymoon.Shabd says we will do a lot of shopping.Shabd saw Mahi is upset and ask what happend?Mahi says nothing..Shabd says u have swear of me..Mahi says that women and Shabd look angry..Mahi says to Shabd i was thinking if we could bring her at out home.Shabd is shocked.Episode ends on Shabd face..

Edited by *Sallu* - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxxx

this soni is falling into cherrys trap.... she needs to wake up n realise it .... but she wont ... the writers waiting for the big blow out :d
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. wow she brings her home but she isnt sure if that is her mother
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update 😃

soni is falling into cherry's trap

the women is mahi's mom

pinkdiamond thumbnail
cherry thing is too much 😡
xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thanx

OMG! i getting sick n tired of soni falling into cherry trap.. 😡 it's getting boring noww.. [this track b/w dem]

at least NO durga todayy 😳 ðŸ˜Š

l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mahi really needs to stop lying to shabd .. im glad he made her swear on him .. this way he can help out too .. so it wont cause any misunderstandings

..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks,..am hating this track of Soni and Veer
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update
poor soni, she doesnt know how big the trap is
mahi is worried about her new so called mom
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail