March 13th update-Sumit in MB Mansion

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks(Me breaking the rule)πŸ˜†

OMG...so Sumit in MB Mansion!

And VM telling Janki not to come infront of Su..I mean why though? Now I strongly believe that Janki is Vrinda's illegimate child! 😭

Hai...that cute scene of JB rocked like a million times...while reading, I started to imagine MJB 😭

BTW..did Koki say DPBH? And how did Sam look? Cute?

Haha...Bindiyaa saying Bhaiyaa! Since when? πŸ˜• And OK, VM is totally lost her mind, and witht aht she is making us confused souls too!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
janki is definitely vrinda's child. i hope we find out next week
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Thanks(Me breaking the rule)πŸ˜† no this is fine...just thanks in a post is not allowed.

OMG...so Sumit in MB Mansion! yep..πŸ˜†

And VM telling Janki not to come infront of Su..I mean why though? Now I strongly believe that Janki is Vrinda's illegimate child! 😭 I think so too....but I think she is Sumit-Vrinda's child....and not Vrinda-Pratap

Hai...that cute scene of JB rocked like a million times...while reading, I started to imagine MJB 😭 same sentiments exactly😭missing my MJB😭

BTW..did Koki say DPBH? And how did Sam look? Cute? yes she did. πŸ˜†YES he did😳

Haha...Bindiyaa saying Bhaiyaa! Since when? πŸ˜• dont know..since today...she called Mahesh bhaaiya too...and then switched back to Mahesh after Manju diedπŸ˜•And OK, VM is totally lost her mind, and witht aht she is making us confused souls too! yep she is

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
I just hate it bindi have come to he roriginbal form>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> πŸ˜•
ruchgupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also agree that jhanki might be vrinda child!!!!!

I luv jhanki and bindiya secene.. it was too cute 😊
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the excellent update
i could picturise every scene while reading it πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Chandz! 😳
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The Blooper made me laugh.. Great episode as always πŸ‘ , and I agree the BJ scences must have been cute 😳 😳 Nd they always looks Gawjus 😳 😳