Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
hey madhu
ive read the whole ff (parts 1 n 2) at once n just loved it a lot i must say u r a good ff writer n a very nice story uve penned down 👏
do write the next parts soon
n can u plz pm me once ur ff is updated...
one suggestion ....
once u update ur ff naa edit the title n write part 3 or 4(whatevr) updated on pg xyz (whatever) n ya on the first page write the part no. n its resp. page no. at the end of intro so that it makes ur ff more organised n neat 😉
i hope i didnt annoy u
waiting for the next part
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey madhu
ive read the whole ff (parts 1 n 2) at once n just loved it a lot i must say u r a good ff writer n a very nice story uve penned down 👏
do write the next parts soon
n can u plz pm me once ur ff is updated...
one suggestion ....
once u update ur ff naa edit the title n write part 3 or 4(whatevr) updated on pg xyz (whatever) n ya on the first page write the part no. n its resp. page no. at the end of intro so that it makes ur ff more organised n neat 😉
i hope i didnt annoy u
waiting for the next part

Thanks a lot for the comments and darling why wud I be annoyed by any suggestions of u'rs.

I respect the suggestions of my readers...........And well even I had thought of  editing the titles for every new part.......Well thanks for the comment.

-Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelicSoniya

just read ur ff...it seems interesting n also quite different
w8ing 4 the nxt part...cont soon

Thanks a lot for u'r comment sweety..........

I'll try to update soon.

-Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra86

its too good yaar...plz continue....
you know what i love about your ff most?..you have mentioned that AR know about each other more than anybody else.... which is not true in dmg....plz try not to change that part 😳

Yes darling I won't change that part ever.......becoz if Armaan later has to persuade Ridz...................................... then he needs to understand her and if Ridz has to say yes or no she'll also have to understand it..................

Well know u rilli won't understand what i wanna say😆.............buh later u'll understand............Well thanks for u'r comment darling...............

-Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail
Recap : Ridz gets lost in her memories of Muskaan, Sapna and then Armaan. There is a brief intro of both's 'relation' and 'understanding' wid each-other.

PART 3 :-

Now the scene drifts to Mallik Mansion…………………………

They show a guy lying on a round bed wid cushions all around. He had a pillow under his head and another pillow beneath his muscular arms.
                                                                 [They don't show his face.]

Suddenly a guy from nowhere comes in shouting. " AR………… and stops.
"Are ye to ab tak so raha hai……………..Par kitna cute lagta hai sote waqt" and smiles. They show a man wearing shirt and jeans, very fair, tall and handsome. He has very beautiful pair of eyes, green eyes. He's very fair and has a tenuous smile playing on his lips.

Buh then he comes out of all this and says to himself "Par Dr. Keerti is cuteness se impress thodi hogi, she's too punctual yaar. Armaan beta uth jaa. ''First impression is the last impression''. And tries to wake up the guy who's sleeping. The guy just stirs each time from side to side and dosen't get up.

After some time he says," Are yaar Raoooooooooooooooooooooooool (stretching it too long) sone de na.

-Nahi Armaan hum late ho jaenge aur Dr. Keerti hume kaccha chaba jaengi.

Yaar, kya voh Adam and Eve ke jamane ki hai, Kyunki now-a-days toh we get all kind of eatables- fruits, vegetables etc etc. Toh phir woh hume hi kyun khaengi. Toooooooo bad yaar. Meri koi bone phaas gayi unke gale mein toh.
Oh! Oops I forgot unke Molars to bahut jyada developed honge……

Armaan tujhe bhi majak sujh raha hai. Uth jaa, chal ab toh uth hi jaa. Tujhe pata hai na, "First impression is last impression".

Par Raool tune toh suna hi hoga, "Sarvshresta chikitsak vahi hai jise tum khojte ho kintu pate nahi aur………

"Sabhi aushadhiyon mein sarvotam hai vishram…(i.e sleeping)

Ra- Aur nirahar.
Puri quote nahi bolega, bas jaha tak apna matlab bane vaha tak bolo. Hain na. Badmaash……and starts tickling the guy who's trying to catch some sleep.
                                     The guy being extra ticklish starts laughing like a maniac and sits up.

Yaar Raool u'r too bad and streches his arms and yawns. Vaise ek baat bata, tu toh pehle kumbhkaran ki tarah, ghode,gadhe aur khacchar bhi bech ke sota tha aur ab, u are all awake even before me, infact tu toh naha dho kar tayar bhi ho gaya hai. Whats up bro????????????

{Then they show a guy-
       they show a pair of blue eyes, which seem to have the depth of the sea. They take u to the core of a soul very pure. They seem to be talking and smiling to u. Then they show the lips- perfect cut lips- which now have a million dollar smile playing on them. Then the whole face is shown. We see a very fair man with a clean shave- for once anyone looking at him wud think that he's an Aryan or a Prince…….
                                                   That may be due to his charming looks or by looking at his so good- well built frame. His muscular yet perfectly framed body. He also had tattoos engraved on both of his muscular arms….which gave him even a more sexier appeal. He also had a broad, big & lean chest, and a muscular stomach which added more to his appeal.
                                                      He was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt & short pant beneath. He looked just too cool in them. His more than casual attire made him look even more handsome, cool, chou, xxxy and more or less a seductive person ( not in the bad way.)
Even then his face reflected innocence, purity…………………………………............anyone cud be enchanted by his charms. He looked so sedulous, diligent……….just a look at him wud act as a sedative.

Yes he's our Armaan…….. Our handsome hunk Dr. Armaan Mallik. He is just like his name, just a beau…….. He can be any one's 'Armaan'. Any one cud lovingly desire him and that million dollar smile of his was one of the biggest charm to resist, becoz it caused the dimples on his face to deepen……..and made him look cute………and……….sweet………our prince charming.}
Seeing that Rahul is having a stark smile and staring at the ground, Armaan understood that this was sharply evident that Rahul liked a gal. Armaan was so happy for Rahul. He thought " Mere langotiya yaar ko akhir kar ek sambhalne wali mil gai. Ab mujhe iski jyada chinta nahi karni padegi. Chalo good, meri bhabhi jald hi ane wali hai……………

Now who's this gal, who's Raool……..his Dreamgirl…………….
                                                                 This will be told in the next part…….

And plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Do Comment.

-Madhu 😳
prernawaghray thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey madhu
it was a very nice description of our hero 👏 loved it .... so now tell me who's the dream girl of rahul??? is it muskan 😉 or ridz 😉 well update the next part asap
cute_madhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prernawaghray

hey madhu
it was a very nice description of our hero 👏 loved it .... so now tell me who's the dream girl of rahul??? is it muskan 😉 or ridz 😉 well update the next part asap

Oh thanks for u'r lovely comment....

Who is Rahul's dream girl is the question which will actually tell us abt the relation ship of all the interns...............so I can't actually tell who she is.........she may be ridz 😉or muski😉...........

Thanks for u'r comments once again............

-Madhu😳

pinky_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey gr8888888 intro of armaan but it was very short part........this is not fair 😭 😭 .......i write long parts 4 u.......hope the girl is muskaan & not ridz.......plzzzzzzzz dont let him fall 4 ridz..........
yamnovbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow

yaar ,Madhu😳

what an entry of our hero with pure sanskrit recitals i just can't wait more plssssssssssssss comment and plsssssssss give me a reference and reveal does he also have memory and impression of Ridz on him as she has till today 😛

but one complaint it was very small that's not fair promise to give good big one's in future plssssssssssssssssss😕

plsssssssssssssss continue sooon👏

Edited by yamnovbloom - 16 years ago
swetha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great part.
wonder who that girl is.
please continue soon