Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey I love this idea!

Well my name is Rabeea and last names initial is k and 2003 is an YEAR! I have many ids like 2001,2003,2004! I make an e-mail account every year but 4 e-mail accounts are good for me!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

great idea!

well i use Ms. Bholi Bhali....coz it was a title given to me ven i was in matric!!...i was the quietest person in the class..i also have a very low volume....and i have a huge amount of patence!....and i used to be the smily face in my class so ven got our farewell party ...the olevel students which where also my class fellows until we came in gr9....gave me this title!!

don't think i am talking about wat kind of a person i am thats the reasoning they gave me after they gave me this title..........well rite know i am a quite person but that much...i remember on my report cards teachers used to write she is a very nice and a very quiet girl....plz tell her to participate in the class!...and talk alot!😳

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
I used Princess as my user name b/c that use to be my MSN id so it was easy to remember. Plus I was my dad's little Princess when he was alive, so that's another reason. Also b/c i wanted to feel special(I know this is selfish).😊
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
_Anonymous_ because I want to remain anonymous in your eyesπŸ˜‰
zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Zindagi........because i am someone's zindagi (life)...........
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smisha

I had little friend whose name was Misha. I was very fond of her and we played a lot....

S means Singh...as I like punjabi food and my best friend is a punjabi and I love sardarji jokes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THAT'S CUTE . WAS THAT LITTLE FRIEND ME ?????? πŸ˜†
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That's so sweet smisha.Young friends always stay in the hearts no matter how old one becomes..........

Minnie is the nickname my hubby gave me after we got married as I was very thin and looked very petite........though nothing of my present stature can boast of being a 'minnie'( 😭 ) the name stuck nevertheless with most of my friends calling me minnie.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
usually mine is supposed to be the most mis-spelt name ie Nishitha and Nishi is the short form of my name which everyone usually calls me
mehars thumbnail

hey friends thanks for responding.

i really like your ideas

Nisha82 thumbnail

My real name is Monika.

Nisha is my nickname.  When i was registering I tried Nishi..which was taken already...then I tried Nisha...which was also taken...so I just added 82 at end...thts the year I was born in.  😊