limit tends to 0.....oh sorry your names

Posted: 19 years ago

HI FRIENDS,

THIS DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH CALCULUS SUMS.JUST JOKING๐Ÿ˜‰

I JUST WANT U ,IF U DONT MIND OF COURSE,  TO SAY WHAT TENDS U TO YOUR USERNAMES?

MY NAME IS AN JALI BUT MY USERNAME IS MEHARS.

MEHARS IS THE NICK NAME OF MEHR-UN-NISA OR NOORJAHAN,WIFE OF SALEEM OR JAHANGIR AND SHER KHAN.SHE IS RENOWNED FOR HER BEAUTY LIKE CLEOPETRA.

I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN SPITE OF MANY FLAWS IN HER I LIKE HER.

THATS WHY I KEPT MY USERNAME AS MEHARS

I use reems bcoz i like the name Reema. And also i think that name is cute so its cutereems๐Ÿ˜‰.

Even i like dolls as reema likes in ymlh๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by cutereems - 19 years ago

Choc/Choco is what friends used to call me as I am chocoholics...and late is because I have the bad habit of arriving late in any place.๐Ÿ˜‰ ...thats how it comes chocolate๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago
I had little friend whose name was Misha. I was very fond of her and we played a lot....

S means Singh...as I like punjabi food and my best friend is a punjabi and I love sardarji jokes.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
my real name is my id...

i wonder wot humm would say...

waiting 4 his reply!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice topic Mehars.

My ID is based on my fanaticism for the Harry Potter Series... (some of you may have already guessed that)

Just chopped off the "L" in Mystical and changed it to Mystica and put in Magic as a surname. ๐Ÿ˜Š

THIS IS A GR8 IDEA

WELL MY REAL NAME IS SAMEENA SO I JUST ADDED IE @ THE END OF MY REAL NICKNAME SAM 2 MAKE IT AN UNUSUAL USERNAME AS THE 1s PPL TEND 2 GO 4 R ALREADY TAKEN

Hi... friends, i came acroos it wonderful site and decided to register..
I always had a bad hit to reply while chatting with friends in yahooo starting with the word"humm"

like friends: sunny u like the new motherboard intro....bla ..bla
Me(sunny): hummmmmmmm....welll its good but its too costly!!

So as i said because of that habit i made my Id."HUMM"... i also kept it that way coz its easy to remember and people use it as a form of expression everyday!!
I also wanted to have a easy id ... so that y "HUMM"

And for all those of u who asked me earlier-- No my id is not inspired by the movie"hum-tum"๐Ÿ˜†
well when I registered for the site, i couldn't register using "anjali" b/c i guess it was already taken or something, so I picked anjali308 b/c March 8th is my birthday (hence 308) ๐Ÿ˜Š
gr8 idea........im frm pakistan.hence paki..............n i wud lyke 2 b treated lyke royalty........hecne paki princez......oh yea i spelled princess rong cuz i lyke 2 spell stuf rong (az u ppl prolly noticed by my postz)