March 10th Written Update--*Complete*

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Highlights:-

Nurse says Fatema's BP is low and asks to get medicines. All are trying to console Gunjan. Doctor doesn't say anything positive. Nandini tells her to ask 'mannat' for Fatema's health.

Amber's in the office and says he wants to meet Fatima. Padam doesn't let him and says he'll handle Gunjan. Nandini tries to convince him to come (over the phone) Padam says no. He tells he'll come after a meeting

Doctor says he can't say anything it was a major heart attack and her BP is low. You all should pray. Doc asks how the heart attack happen. Raja asks Gunjan who only responds in crying. Doc says this will help me treat her. Nilima asks her to tell, and Gunjan says that she is the reason she made a big mistake. Raja tries to make her tell, but Nilima signals him to let her handle it. She & Nandini take her away.

Gunjan tells them, both are in shock. She tells them not to tell Raja and makes them take her kasam. Nilima tells Nandini to take Gunjan home and not tell anyone.

Raja asks what happen, Nilima lies and says that Gunjan couldn't say anything. Kadambari suspects something.

Doctor comes and says Fatema is better. Prince and his family leave. Kadambari is questioning in the car as to what happen. Sujit scolds her. She thinks to herself there is something fishy between Amber and Gunjan. Episode ends

No preview.

MW  updates will be late, I have a GMAT prep class, so apologize in advance. They won't be as late as today, I got caught up with other things. Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
thanks for the update!

Kadambari is so nosy! Gunjan n Amber thing, it's gonna explode especially with Padam Singh instigating Amber...
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
thanx..........omg when did fatima find out 😕
jotiangel19 thumbnail
thanks and i hope amber and gunjan get married 😊