SS: Dil Ka Maamla - Edition 1

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Salaam everyone! Today I've made a decision that I'm starting a new thing called Dil Ka Maamla which will be a type of a short story. But it will be like episodes, not to long not too short. Probably this will come once or twice a month so I've already worked on the first bit. It's like an edition every month. So get ready for No.!

A bit more about Dil Ka Maamla: Let me tell you'll that every SS part will have an happy ending so its almost like an episode of Kuch Is Tara. Every episode will be about RanKan and their life together with different stories with different lessons and backgrounds. I will try to make each episode comical.

Something for you guys: Sometime my episode every month may be based on a movie. I will alert you'll if it is, then you can find out which movie it is and if you liked it then I'll probably post the next part a week in advance.

This time its not from a movie!

SS: DIL KA MAAMLA 1

The story kicks off in the Nanda Mansion. Kanya and Ranbir are still bound in a contract marriage. Ranbir is trying faithfully to get Kanya out of his life.

In the bedroom of Mr. Ranbir and Mrs. Ranbir Nanda...

Ranbir: Oh god! Oh God! I'm running out of ideas. How do I get you out of this house?

Kanya: It's not like I want to live with you but we've tried everything. Mom is not willing to believe us!

Ranbir: I know, I'm not blaming it on you, I'm just saying. Oh shit mom is coming.

Kanya: Oh no! Ranbir get into bed!

Ranbir climbed into bed! He saw his mom peeping through the door. He took Kanya closer to him and started hugging her tightly.

His hands roamed around her back and he hugged her even more tightly. Kanya pretended to be happy but actually wanted to kill Ranbir.

His mom saw that they were fine and went away. Ranbir was till at it and ran his hands through her hair, when his hand got stuck and entangled with a knot in her hair.

Ranbir then peered towards the door and saw that his mom was gone. Phew! He was saved! He tried to take his hand out of her hair but he pulled her hair even more.

Ranbir: Oh no! It's stuck!

Kanya: Ow! Be careful! Ranbir, you know that I'm not an animal like you, I can feel pain!

Ranbir: I know but I can't get my hand out of your hair!

Just then Ranbir's mom walked in!!! She was shocked to see Ranbir pulling Kanya's hair but she thought he was doing something lovingly.

Ranbir's mom: Clears throat. Errrr errr rrrr.

Ranbir knows his mom's voice and quickly starts to kiss Kanya all over her face missing the lips everytime.

Ranbir's mom: Kanya memsaab!

Kanya: Maa-ji! Ranbir utto!

Ranbir: Kya hua, karne doh na?

Kanya: Maa-ji actually woh...

Ranbir: Maa-ji? Oh mom! How are you? You here now?

Ranbir's mom (Mallika): Ranbir saab aap ke liye phone hein.

Ranbir: Kaun hein kambakat? (His hand is still stuck)

Mallika: Ummm some Ruhaan.

Ranbir: Ruhaan! Oh my friend! Okay ma you can go I'll pick up the phone from here.

Mallika: Teke. Good night lovebirds.

Kanya: Good night mommy-ji.

Mallika left the room smiling and thinking that they love each other so much, let no evil eye befall them.

Ranbir: Thank god Ruhaan phoned otherwise I would have been carried away and I would have lost my honour in front of my own mother. Now the problem is how am I going to pick up the phone?

Kanya: Idea! Kanya tried to reach from one side of the bed to the other side of the bed. She had to eventually put her head on Ranbir's chest to reach for the phone and finally saw under his arm and picked up the receiver and held it to Ranbir's ears. Still in the position - on Ranbir's chest.

Ranbir: Hello Ruhaan!

Ruhaan: Hello Paa-ji! Kaise ho? Kittho ho?

Ranbir: Mein teek hoon aur mein ghar par ho? Do you know what the time is?

Ruhaan: Arey mein tho U.K mein hoon tho mujhe kya maloom?

Ranbir: It's one o' clock in the morning yaar!

Ruhaan: Oh sorry yaar to trouble you but I needed to know that I'm coming down with my wife Kashish to India so I was wondering

whether I can stay at your place if possible?

Ranbir: Ya sure, fax me the details tomorrow! Okay, bye! Good night!

Ruhaan: Bye!

Kanya: Yeh Ruhaan kaun hein? (Finally getting Ranbir's hand out of her hair.

Ranbir: Mere jigri dost! Hum dhono bachpan ke dost hein. Lekin issne shaadi kardi aur shift ho gaya U.K mein.

Kanya: Oh so he's coming down for a few days?

Ranbir: Hanh lekin ek minute tum mere bed par kya kar rahe ho?

Kanya: Excuse me, Mr. Ranbir Nanda but I'm your wife and I'm a lady so I have a better right to be on this bed.

Ranbir: Good point! I'm going to sleep and please stop snoring!

Kanya: Ya, whatever. And I do not snore!

So Ranbir plonks himself on the couch and tries to sleep. When Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Snoring by Kanya!

Ranbir: Oh god! Yeh chipkali kabhi nahin sutregi. Oh fo Kanya chup karo na yaar, koi sohne ke koshish kar rahe hein.

Snoring becomes louder and Kanya knows what she's doing as she's trying to irritate him.

Ranbir: Kanya if you don't stop snoring then I won't give you money for shopping tomorrow!

............... (Snoring stopped)

Ranbir: I thought so! Anyways good night jaanu!

In the morning...

Kanya feels a hand over her waist in the morning. She wakes up to find Ranbir next to her! She gets up suddenly throwing Ranbir's arm of her waist!

Kanya: Mr. Ranbir Nanda!

She pushes Ranbir off the bed and he lands on the floor with a large THUD!

Ranbir: What the hell?

Kanya: Excuse me, what were you doing on my bed! Remember Mr. Ranbir Nanda we have a contract marriage.

Ranbir: I'm sorry Kanya I must've went to the bathroom during the night and I'm so used to my bed so I must've slept there. I'm sorry!

Kanya: It's okay! Don't push your luck next time. I'm going to have a bath!

Ranbir: Okay! I'm sleeping.

Kanya is in the bathroom! Ranbir is sleeping when he finds Reshmika (Ranbir's younger sister) coming towards him.

Reshmika chews his brains when she talks so Ranbir wants to dodge her.

Ranbir doesn't know what to do so he opens the bathroom dorr and goes in. He forgets Kanya is there and steps in the shower!

Kanya is about to scream when Ranbir sees her and blocks her mouth.

Ranbir: Chup, chup! Oh shit! You, here!

Kanya: What are you doing in the shower with me! Get out!

Ranbir hits the floor with soap in his eye! He can't see!!!!

Kanya: covers herself with the towel and walks out of the bathroom and locks the bathroom door and changes in the main room!

When she's done she opens the bathroom door to let Ranbir out but sees he's in the shower!

She blocks her eyes and screams and runs out the bathroom door and the bedroom door!

Ranbir's mom comes running upstairs. She's wondering what's wrong?

Mallika: Kanya, kanya behta kya hua?

Kanya: Mummy-ji aap! Actually cockroach tha bathroom mein.

Mallika: Cockroach tha ya Ranbir ne tumhe....

Kanya: Nahin, nahin mummy-ji! Actually I'm very scared of cockroaches.

Mallika: Oh okay, well come down and tell Ranbir to come down, breakfast is ready!

Kanya: Okay mummy-ji!

Ranbir is now with his suit on and is on his way downstairs. Kanya is on her way to call him (both are on the staircase leading to the dinner table) when they both clash as they didn't see each other.

Ranbir catches her in time and they have a moment.

Song: Ajnabi Movie: Super Star

Ajnabi,

Khwab Mein,

Dekha Tha Joh,

Ho Tum Wohi?

Dil Mujhe,

Le Chala,

Chal Pada Mein Tho Wahi

(Whole verse again)

Raat Dinh Mein Jaagta Hoon,

Beetein Pal Ko Sochta Hoon

Har Kadam Ko Dekhta Hoon Mein,

Song: Bahon Ke Darmiyaan

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan,

Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hein,

Baahon Ke Darmiyaab,

Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hein,

Song: Ek Dinh Movie: Yes Boss

Ek Dinh Aap Yoon,

Humko Mil Jayege,

Phool Hi,

Phool Rahon Mein Khil Jayenge,

Maine Socha Na Tha.

Ek Dinh Aap Yoon

Humko Mil Jayenge,

Zindagi Khoobsurat Hi Ban Jayenge,

Maine Socha Na Tha.

The whole family is watching them and eating their breakfast when Shikha (Reshmika's daughter) comes to Ranbir with a hot cup of tea and sticks his finger in it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! !!!!!

The whole family is filled with laughter, so hysterical! Ranbir and Kanya were embarrassed and quickly walked to the table and sat down.

Mallika: Kya baat hein Ranbir aaj kuch zyaada romantic ban rahe hein.

Ranbir: Ma!

Mallika: Okay sorry, but I have a surprise for you!

Ranbir: What!

Just then someone walked in!

Ranbir: RUHAAN BROTHER!!!!!!!

Ruhaan: RANNU!!!!!!!!!!! How are you man?

Ranbir: I'm fine and after such a long time.

Ruhaan: Well meet my wife, Kashish!

Ranbir! Hello! Meet my wife, Kanya!

Ruhaan: Well you two should get along well. Come Ranbir let's chat somewhere private, if you don't mind!

Ranbir: Nah, come one. Oh, Kanya please take Kashish-ji to the table and make her eat breakfast and then take her up to rest. If you need me you'll know where to find me.

Kanya: Ji! Come Kashish.

Kashish: Thank you!

Ranbir: So tell me Ruhaan how is life?

Ruhaan: Life's great yaar! Especially after I've been married. Kashish has changed my life and has become my life. I'm sure you must be thinking about Kanya in that way, isn't it?

Ranbir: Actually Ruhaan, I want to tell you the truth.

(Tells Ruhaan about Guru/Kidnap of Ayaan/Contract Marriage)

Ruhaan: Iska matlaab hein ke tum Kanya se pyaar nahin karte?

Ranbir: mein aur uss chipkali se pyaar? NEVER!

Ruhaan: Lekin kya woh aap se pyaar karti hein?

Ranbir: Of course, not! She loves my money and besides it will never work out between us.

Ruhaan: Lekin are you sure you don't love her?

Ranbir: Hanh mere bhai hanh!

Ruhaan: Tumhari aankhein keh raha hein ke tum jhoot bol rahein ho.

Ranbir: Mein jhoot kyon boloonga?

Ruhaan: Kyon ki tum sach ko kabool nahin kar sakta. Anyways I'll leave that to you but in these 6 days I'm staying here, I'm gonna make sure you accept the truth and admit it.

Ranbir: Challenge! Hmmm, I love challenges! Come let's go eat.

Kashish and Kanya were having a very nice talk at the table and the two guys sat down and started chowing nicely!

Kashish: I bet Ranbir loves you a lot?

Kanya turns and looks at Ranbir and Ranbir overhears this and looks back. He nods his head.

Kanya: Hanh woh mujhe bahut pyaar karte hein.

Ruhaan also hears this and thinks, they are so stupid not knowing whether they love each other.

Ranbir: Oh ya Ruhaan remember our friend Mahrukh?

Ruhaan: Hanh kaise hein woh?

Ranbir: Teek hein actually woh shaadi kar rahein hein tonight. Tum dono ko aana hein?

Ruhaan: Of course. The four of us will go.

Ranbir: Char?

Ruhaan: You, Kashish, Kanya and me.

Ranbir: Oh yes, of course. Okay then I'll go to the office in the mean time you go shopping for clothes and I'll be back soon so we can all leave together.

Later in the Afternoon before the wedding @ Nanda Mansion.

Ranbir: I hope you guys are ready! Come let's go!

Ranbir is wearing a white and green sherwani and Ruhaan is wearing a Red and gold sherwani.

Kanya is wearing a light green punjabi and Kashish wore a red and gold punjabi.

They got into the car and they drove of. They finally reached the place. All was well and the wedding house looked beautiful.

They got in and wished Mahrukh and his wife. They went to sit somewhere.

Aunty-ji 1: Aap Kanya Nanda ho na?

Kanya: Hanh.

Aunty-ji 1: Maine suna hein ke aap ke paati aap ko bahut pyaar karte hein. How is the hubby?

Kanya: He's fine. Absolutely fine.

Kanya gets up and goes to see Mahrukh and wife getting married after the rituals are done they all sit down to chat.

Aunty-ji 2: Maine suna hein ki Ranbir tumse pyaar nahin karte.

Kanya: Nahin aisi...

Aunty-ji 2: Nahin aise hi hein.

Ranbir: Ji nahin mein apne biwi se bahut pyaar karta hoon. Hehna Kanya?

Kanya gets up and runs out of the house and into a cab and goes home to find no one there so she runs to her bedroom. Ranbir then excuses himself and rushes off home.

He rushes to his room to find Kanya sobbing.

Kanya: Tum mujhse pyaar nahin karte?

Ranbir: Kanya mein... meri baat suno.

Kanya: Hanh, ya na Ranbir, hanh ya na?

Ranbir: Lekin tum mujhe yeh sawaal kyon kar rahe ho?

Kanya: (whimpering) Ranbir I'm really tired of people asking me if you love me or what this time I ask you do you love me.

Ranbir: .....

Kanya gets up rejected and goes to open the window. Sadly, she advances and opens the window and takes a deep breath.

Ranbir walks towards Kanya and turns her around and gives her a passionate kiss. It then breaks into a hug. Kanya hugs Ranbir tightly.

Meanwhile...

Ruhaan: Thank you Aunty for asking her those questions by now they should be diskissing things.

Back to RanKan....

Kanya and Ranbir are melting in each other's arms. Ranbir takes a deep breath.

Ranbir: I... (swallows) I love you Kanya.

Kanya: I love you too... Ranbir.

They break the hug and they look at each other smiling and holding each others faces. Ranbir wipes away her tears. They then have another deep and long kiss until they both are out of breath.

Ranbir puts her on the bed and the scene fades...........

(Y'all know what happened)

Next Morning...

Ranbir wakes up to see Kanya next to him. He sees a mark that he had made on her and quickly covers it.

Kanya gets up and smiles at Ranbir and gives him a peck on the lips.

They both have a shower and come downstairs for breakfast...

Ruhaan called them and said to them...

Ruhaan: My job here is done!

They all Laugh and live happily ever after!

So Live Life and Love the one who love you!

THE END

Chevarra

The next edition is coming in probably two-three weeks! Till then take care and give me lots of comments! Bear in mind that the next one I'm posting has a different story and also it will be a new topic so dont come to this thread to check it out as it will be a a new topic called Dil Ka Maamla 2! Have fun n tc,

Chevarra

Edited by Chevi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshitborn2win thumbnail
its amazing Chevarra
i liked ur story
specially the rankan scenes
KC294 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it... it was brill... well done 👏 👏 👏 can't wait for dil ka mamla 2
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww i wish they showed some cute RanKan scenes in KIT as well! that was lovely........waiting for the next one 😳
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sirf 3 replies. Baakhi sab kaha gaye? I thought it was going to be a hit.
bff.c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh, i LOVED it!
What an awesome way to wake up to MONDAY! 😃
and lmao@ your word "diskissing" 😆 😆
I'm going to have to use that word now. Soon time you'll find it in the oxford distionary.! 😳
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ink

ohh, i LOVED it!
What an awesome way to wake up to MONDAY! 😃
and lmao@ your word "diskissing" 😆 😆
I'm going to have to use that word now. Soon time you'll find it in the oxford distionary.! 😳

LOLi spotted that as well but i thought it was typed accidentally 😆 Oh i loved that 😛
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
lovel part...
waitng 4 da next one...
post soooon
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
amazing loved it, keep up good work

Ratree thumbnail