calling this a family drama - it is anything but
that!!!
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atina

Thx Atina for the updates.

Thursday, March 13, Episode 375

Nithila grabs Magi's nech so hard and tells," I have been tollerating all this ...just for Selva. You better get ready to leave from her....It is not too long from today when Selva is going to understand the true colours of people" She leaves and Magi stands speechless. Oh la la la!!!!! Magi dont expect to hide too soon or, your plan will be exposed to the media and bang. Jeeva will be there to slap you so hard.

Jeeva goes and meets Poochi. They both sit in the car and talks. She tells "Aadhi only kept the bomb to her own factory. Her adiyal who helps her in this kind of activities lives in your area.You have to find it and tell me" Poochi thanks her for understanding about Surya. Laitha calls and tells that she wants to talk to Jeeva and she is going to Jeeva's house. Jeeva says bye to Poochi and drives to her house. I have a feeling Jeeva is gonna reunite with Surya again. Sheeze! Once a cheater is always a cheater.

Jeeva reaches the house first. As she gets down from the car Lalitha reachs there by auto. Lalitha tells her that she wants to talk about  her personnel problem. As she starts to tell something...Shantha and Sundara comes there. They both are shocked to see Lalitha there. Shantha starts accusing Jeeva for separating is family....bomb blast...and finally making his contractors to talk about the pain colour of the building....He asks," Do you have any idea how much it is going to cost to change the paint for all those buildings...???? one crore rupees.....why are you doing this to us....Leave us alone....Yei lalitha get into the car..." Poor Jeeva, i feel sorry for the woman. Shantha and Sundara is making a terrible mistake of isolating with Jeeva.

Lalitha and Jeeva try to reason out but both sundara and Shantha are not in aposition to listen to them. They three get into the car and leave.

Shantha and Sundara are in the hall. They both look so restless. Shantha starts shouting at Lalitha and tells her that he should not see her one more time with Jeeva. Lalitha gets so angry and comes out of the kitchen and asks," ok...if  I meet her again what can you do to me ha?" Shantha walks to her with his hands raised to slap her asking," yei....you have learned to talk like this from that Jeeva....?" Oh dear! Domestic violence, its harmful for the baby.

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: atina

Thx for the updates.

Friday, March 14, Episode 376

Shantha was about to hit Lalitha but Sundara comes and stops that and pushes him away. He scolds Shantha for behaving like an animal. Sundara turns to Lalitha," ennamma ithu...what happened to you...? answer him amma....why did you go to Jeeva's house....he is a person who came out of the house just for you amma...please try to understand amma....These builders were introduced to Shantha by Jeeva only amma...that is why we both are suspecting her in this matter...anyway...amma all I am asking you is...do not try to meet Jeeva at all...ok?" Lalitha looks confused and  sad....she cries and moves into the kitchen. Poor Lalitha, i feel sorry for her. Seriously the men are seriously taking things too seriously in heart and they blame someone else for the matter, not the villian.

Poochi comes to visit Surya. He tells him about Jeeva meeting him. Poochi tells," annathe....Jeeva wants to catch the real person involved in this bomb matter...she talked so much about you annathe....she told that she wants to take you out.....ayo annathe she talked so much about you annathe,,," Surya becomes so elated and tells," this is enough for me da...I knew it....that I am in her heart....I can spend the rest of my life in this prison cell da...this is enough for me da..." Poor Surya is facing his life in prison and realised his true feelings and before, he never bothered at this before and used Jeeva as a game.

Poochi replies," annathe....even I come to know the real truth of the true love ....That old love has bloomed again in Jeeva's manasu ....annathe....enna annathe...I am talking and you are looking somewhere...?" He turns and to his surprise Jeeva is standing there with so much anger in her face. Jeeva, seems very determent in her position but she has some love with Surya since, shes taking so much care to get him out.

Jeeva shouts," look here Poochi...I do not have anybody in my heart....ok..I want to find out the real culprit ..it is out of humanitarian feelings and not love...ok...So you better...do what I ask you to do only ok?" She walks out quickly. Surya looks so sad and confused and Poochi leaves from there. Poochi never mention things in public.

Family court scene. Viruthi is with Nithila. Magi is not to be seen. Nithi's advocate gets up and tells aboiut the importance of family etc etc..finally she informs that her client Nithila is willing to live with her husband Selva...she is mentally and physically fit enough for that"

Selva's advocate gets up and starts," your honour...whatever just now told was all correct...but how can my client Selva live with her whoed as a gift on her very first night..."divorce"...within this one year she never allowed even Selva's hands to touch her...in fact until today Nithila is a VIRGIN"

N's lawyer gets and objects the term used (virgin) and that it is too personnel etc etc. The judge over ruled the objection and Selva's attorney continues," My client Selva waited very patiently for this one whole year...now it is natural that he is opting for a divorce...." Hearing all this Nithila starts crying.

He gets up and tells," Sir....what e ver this lawyer told just now all true....because I was in a situation where I was forced in this marriage....and so I asked for a divorce..all this one year peiod...whenever I poured all my anger to him he was so kind and he changed me slowly with his real love for me...Even I started loving him and right now I am longing for him...waiting for him....fighting for him....I can not live without him....and I am deeply in love with him...but he does not understand all this and he insults me like this....I agree with that...but ..even now I am ready and willing to live with him...please Sir...do not separate us...but help us to live together...please..."

Judge asks Selva to speek. Selva tells," Sir all she and my advocate told are all true....my love...my waiting for her....but right now I hate her....In fact Nithila is from a very poor family....and my mother made her MD of our company...and she is so excited about the richness she is enjoying and does not want to sacrifice that.....so she is putting up an act ...telling that she loves me...but the real fact is that she does not love me....and she does not care for me.....and my heart is broken into peaces.....Sir...even if you order us to live together...I will not be able to do that.....So please separate us sir...please...."

Sheeze this whole court scene really is on my nerves but Nithila and Selva will come together one day. Trust me!!!! I wont be surprised at all.