Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@marisa when I read tht I was ondered abt them updating for each day...how come they rupdating fro whole week....i think its just some kinda prediction...cuz the person who wrote said they copied it form another forum...well who know whts cooking in the other forum...
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dhvani, that seems likely ...but at the same time , the channel itself might have planted it...i think they are damn scared of hte fans' reactions to AR separating...so they want to reassure people that good times lie ahead...PERHAPS this could be an explnation ..but u r right , its highly unusual....
DivineSelf thumbnail
Hello Dear Knukkadians

OK first of all Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (my evil laugh) ...we can see YKW running after Armaan the whole week and now she is bleeding and he is taking care and telling I am only your doc and you are my patient....sense of Deja Vu for Ms.YKW😆 😆 ....well let her get a taste of her own bitter medicine. 🤢

Hey I think this update could be true, you know in some papers they used to put the whole week's story of Bold and Beautiful...may be in some newspaper they have put the whole update

@Simi: Wonderful opening lines   👏 This Knukkad has such hidden poets yaar....chha gayee Simi😉 👏 ....This Knukkad should be budding poets society
@Hemangi: HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! 😃 Whole weekend have been out...so not able to login into Knukkad...have not seen the new promo, just read it in the DMG forum....absurd is all I can say.....Creatives log aede ho gaye
@Anu: Congo on already one job offer, and great updation on FF....wonderful, Thanks for making Atul adorable day by day, I love the way he has realised his love for Anjie, it sounds very Atul....you made that AA scene his dream 😭 😭 .... 😆 but that only would be right, ice maiden itni jaldi to pighalne wali nahin hain....your FF entertaining, very entertaining (No sarcasm sweet heart a'la Anjie 😉. Its genuinely entertaining I am just happy to read a nice AA FF....Lage Raho Annu Jaan 😆 )..

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahahahahaha 😆

I m laughing at "Armi" "armu" nd "Armidz " thing....hahahh...I know thts sooooo silly...wht if they come up with "riddhu" for R...

*edit* whts YKW?Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Shalini 😃. Glad you made it. This promo is such a weird idea, seriously. What would anyone write to them?

@Dhwani...sorry yaar, was busy PMing ppl...hi to you too 😊
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Sona: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! 😃 Oh God...catching you online after a long time. So how is my other Armaan/KSG lover doing (the first one being Mehak 😆 )

Edited by DivineSelf - 16 years ago
dmg2c thumbnail
what is armi, armu, armidz thing???

shaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllll...my love....meri saheli...*runs with open arms with bells ringing in the bg*
DivineSelf thumbnail
Sonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......me too running in slow motion... 😆 😆 ....so this week of DMG is Knukkad's week....Ridz running after Armaan... 😆 😆 ...I hope the week drags to months.....please Armaan itni jaldi bhi pighal mat jaana... 😉

dmg2c thumbnail
shal...can u imagine...one epi and a whole weekend without A...

one stupid woman assaults our senses, and tehn we are teh ones having to do without my man and seeing her instead even in the promo...

my baby cried....he cried and his heart broke and so did mine....he folded his hands (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) and said ILU with his hands...and this woman she just blighted my happines...and made me go four or maybe five now days without seeing my man...how will i ever get over this????????????
rakhfa thumbnail
these cretves hav lost it..1st tht phon no nw i herd abt tht silly promo..weird.. 😡