thankx for liking my ff

rani

-Dolly- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 2

Reena - Re

Armaan - A

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A fine new and peaceful morning at Malik's Palace. Birds are chirping in the sky, a nice breeze blowing all around the beautiful and big house. Curtains were flying and we see a lady in sari walking around the dinning table, arranging things for breakfast……

And ya guys remember armaan's dad also works in sanjeevni and best friends with shashank gupta.

Scene sift to Armaan's room, he just took shower and come out ruffling his wet hair…(he is in towel) he sees his clothes are on the bed taken out by his mom……

A: yeh mom bhi na…..[takes the clothes and changes in them and goes towards mirror, to comb his hairs while doing that] Hummmm……not bad armaan  humm….Handsome?…nahi…chal cute…nahi nahi ….aur bhi kuch……(he was commenting on his look himself…)

A voice from behind…."PAGAL"..Amaan all in shock turns anround to see who was that…and it was…His mom……… Reena………

Re: tu cute aur handsome to hai lekin thoda sa Pagal bhi hai..

A: mom…aap bhi na…

Reena and Armaan both laughs…

Re: chal ab breakfast ke liye dair ho rahi hai..arre haaan Armaan ek kaam karega…?

A: kya mom..?

Re: tere dad ka phone nahi lag raha…aur unhone breakfast bhi nahi kiya…?

A: Don't worry mom mai abhi Sanjeevni hi jaa raha….aap breakfast pack kar dijiye mai dad ko deduga…..

Re: haaan yeh thik rahega…..mai abhi pack kar deti hu……aur tu jaldi se niche aaja…..thik hai…..

A: ok mom…

Then Reena left the room and went downstairs in the kitchen to pack the breakfast for armaan's Dad…….

Armaan puts his perfume, puts his watch on his wrist and takes the keys of car…….and starts to go downstairs but comes back to take a look in the mirror and says to himself…….

A: hmmmm……I just love myself muaaa Armaaamm………

Then he gose downstairs……… and quickly started stuffing the aaloo(potato) paratha in his mouth……… armaan's mom just comes out of the kitchen, tightening the lunch box and sees armaan eating fast………

Re: arree……theek se kha beta……aise kaise......abhi to bada aram se mirror ke samne apni tareef kiye jaa raha tha………abb kya hua……????

A: mom………(his voice was very funny cause he was talking while his mouth full of aaloo paratha) wo main na……late…………………ho gaya hu……aur aaj pehle hi din…………u know first impression is last impression………so………………

Re: ha ha………pata hai teri sari philosophies………abb time waste nahi horaha hai tera………chal jaldi kar……

A: mom………aap bhi na………he comes back to his normal voice………papa ka breakfast ready hai…??

Re: haa………she gives the box to armaan………as he picks up his keys from table……… and takes blessing from his mom……and she gets all emotional……and armaan makes an oohhh noooo not again face………

Re: armaan beta tu itna bada kab ho gaya………and touches his cheek……

A: ohhhh come on mom…………not again………plzz ha………

Re: tu kabhi life mai serious hoga ke nahi…… armaan starts to go outside while his mom follows him, giving him all this lecture about how he takes everything lightly………

A: (just ignores everything) BYE MOM……SEE YOU LATER………and blows her a flying kiss and winks at her………

Re: Pagla kahi ka…………and armaan leaves for sanjeevani………

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope u guys liked it.....i will cont. asap.....😳

Rani

Edited by rani1224patel - 16 years ago
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aww..
Rani this part was jus superbbb👏
haha lolzz.. Armaan was talking to himself sayin how handsome he is😆😆
too gud

Plzz cont soon Rani..