Why Nattasha dislikes Shahrukh Khan

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Why Nattasha dislikes Shahrukh Khan

Nattasha Rana who is currently seen in Bidaai dislikes Shahrukh Khan. The lady in question has worked with the Badshah of Bollywood in Lekh Tandon's Doosra Kewal. Nattasha played the lead of the show and SRK essayed the role of her brother. They later did a telefilm called Aakhen for DD1 where Shahrukh essayed the role of a blind man and she was his love interest as a nurse.

Nattasha says, "It's nothing personal. I just don't like him as an actor. In our industry popularity has nothing to do with talent. No doubt he is very energetic but he has been lucky to have reached there."

"I may be wrong to many others but this is my individual opinion. There may be many who may dislike me as an actress. The opinion varies from individual to individual. I know a lot of people who have worked with him who second my opinion. They feel that Shahrukh is repetitive and has a very limited range. The only difference is that I express my view openly and they don't," avers the talented actress.

The versatile actress has written scripts for shows like Pehchaan produced by Vakratund Productions (owned by Nattasha Rana and husband Deepraj Rana).

In an industry known for its sycophants Nattasha sticks out like a sore thumb.