Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic eyes thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Guys..May i Join too..They look nice together too..M in for both..Though K-N are my Fav..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yojana offcourse u can join us

Welcome to RN thread πŸ€—[>:<]

Shruti
angelic eyes thumbnail
^^πŸ€—Thanxx Shru..So waiting for new promo..R-N.πŸ˜†PHM Promos are always good..exciting..😳
shruti thumbnail
Yes they r exciting & i m excited for the new promo RN i can't get over them 😳 πŸ˜†

Shruti
angelic eyes thumbnail
Hehehe..M hopin there is Karan to..Extra excitement and drama..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
shruti thumbnail
Arre chal let's wish RNK all d 3 r there in d promo except for Anu can't stand her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shruti
angelic eyes thumbnail
Anu.. πŸ€” I cant stand her either..she is becoming possessive of Rajveer..Hope he comes to know her truth..She is pestering poor Nikki now..
shruti thumbnail
I am confused about Anu whether she loves Raj or not. Initially when she was introduced it seemed she ain't interested in him but in the party scene when she sees RN 2gether she was jealous. Her character is confusing me rite now. I guess we need to wait for some days before we actually get to know more about her.

Shruti
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I can't stand Anu either. She is so cold it seems. I know Raj may get mad when he finds out Pari is actually Nikki, but then he will realize he has feelings for her regardless.   πŸ˜³
shruti thumbnail
Trins, if Raj comes to know the truth now then he might tell Anu about it who can take advantage of this situation. So i guess until RN bond more & there is rift b/w RA the truth won't be out in front of Raj possibly.

Shruti