Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
So many times I have felt that both Varun Badola and ACHPM have been in low limelite, even though they deserve so much credit 😔
it was only when i was searching for varun tht i came 2 know abt this prog. otherwise, i had not even hrd abt it from any of my frnds 😭 😭 😭

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yeah i have noticed this several times...during the 10th june episode when he tells her that they have a special relationship then varun's body language spoke volumes. also in the 25th jan episode when he clears the misunderstanding regarding his engagement with vasudha...suhasi's body language spoke volumes.

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dkmystery

Sandeep says ' bargad wala buddha baba samajh rakha he mujhe? ' 😛

hahahahaah haan na, tu aur aap kiya ho cg kay hahhahaha............hahahahahhah.......😆...this should go in monus dialogue thread..........hehehehhe
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
and the manner in which sandeep says this and suddenly changes his pose, it seems that he realizes tht he 'is' looking like the 'bargad wala baba'  🤣 are yar, he is too gud, all the while maintaining his serious face. I wonder how urmi kept a serious face in this scene. my sides ached laughing!!! 😆 😆

Originally posted by: Fazila~

hahahahaah haan na, tu aur aap kiya ho cg kay hahhahaha............hahahahahhah.......😆...this should go in monus dialogue thread..........hehehehhe

Fazila~ thumbnail

and the manner in which sandeep says this and suddenly changes his pose, it seems that he realizes tht he 'is' looking like the 'bargad wala baba'  🤣 are yar, he is too gud, all the while maintaining his serious face. I wonder how urmi kept a serious face in this scene. my sides ached laughing!!! 😆 😆

bilkul sahi uffffffff.......urmi is a good actor, u remmeber when mushtaq was telling her poems i had stiches i fell of the bed, but she didnt move a muscle near her mouth........i owuld have collasped there n then laughing but she didnt hahahahhaha........they all r excellent....brilliant...i pray soon they all get what they really deserve, a good name n recognation in the world.....Ameen.......😃
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ps...temme Fazi..u were there in today's show??
Fazila~ thumbnail
they used my name.....tahts all....spiritually i was there........zoyas opponent but not in rel not physically......no i wasnt there..... 😊
luna_lovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
inshallah one day you will be 😉
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks kshreya for the updates.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

So many times I have felt that both Varun Badola and ACHPM have been in low limelite, even though they deserve so much credit 😔
it was only when i was searching for varun tht i came 2 know abt this prog. otherwise, i had not even hrd abt it from any of my frnds 😭 😭 😭

yes u rarely hear abt them in the media. atleast u keep hearing abt varun, nupur alankar and ashish roy. but the rest no clue...never seen an interview of the producer either.

ferns82 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update. now finally zoya will get to do what she finally wants to do.

ferns