Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Veer&Soni Room:

In The Morning,Veer wake up and Soni come..Veer ask to Soni what are u hiding?Soni says nothing..Veer get up and saw that she has a flower..Soni says Happy Birthday Veer,Veer says ok and says something..Soni again says Happy Birthday.Veer kiss Soni..Veer says i will keep this flower always with me..Soni says its not an gift,tell me what u want,i'll bring it for you..Veer says god has already given me an gift and its u.Veer hug Soni..Everyone come and says Happy Birthday.Veer thanx everyone and says i had completey forget my birthday..Lovely says we want an party..Cherry ask to Veer where are u giving the party?Jeet says we will give the party at Veer favourite restaurant..Veer agree.DD says what gift u want..Veer says like always ur blessings.Harry says wow indian culture.Veer says so today party is for sure..

Mahi&Shabd Room:

Shabd saw Mahi is coming so he sleep,Mahi come with the tea.Shabd want to touch Mahi but Mahi don't let him..Mahi put Shabd hand in the tea and Shabd wake up..Mahi says was it very hot?does it hurt u?Shabd says no and Mahi says u were acting?Shabd says u have to says darling,Mahi says i won't says.Mahi says do what u want,i won't says darling.Shabd tease her..

Cherry Room:

Jyoti says to Cherry show me the necklace,lets see how it looks on me?Cherry says i have told  many times,if u like my things,just take it.Durga come and says to Cherry u are looking beautiful..Durga saw a bracelet and ask if its for Jeet?Cherry says its for Soni..Durga says u both are trying to do what and also without telling me..Cherry says can we do something and we don't tell u,its not impossible.Cherry says its a new plan and this plan won't be succesfull without u.Cherry show Durga the bracelt bill and says and tell Durga to put it in its right place and i will tell u how.Cherry tell Jyoti&Durga something,its all in mute..

Hall:

Tyaji says to Mahi&Shabd,i am feeling very sorry that because of me,u both are not going at Veer birthday.Mahi says we will celebrate it at home,i will make something to eat for everyone..Gauri come with the ice cream.Tyaji says i don't want it..Kamya come in running and says ice cream..Tyaji says u eat but i won't eat..Tayaji says Mumtaz eat it,if everyone are saying..Mahi,Shabd&Kamya had an strange reaction(must see it).Kamya says what is Mumtaz Tyaji?Tayaji says nothing..Gauri says we are not deaf,we have hear it..Tayaji says so what happend if i have says Mumtaz to my wife,its not a sin.Tayaji says to Tyaji u remember we had done an show before the marriage,where i was the Shahjahan and u Mumtaz..Tyaji smile..Tyaji says to Tayaji why u said here between al us,u should said it alone..Tyaji leave..Tayaji follow her.Kamya says to Gauri lets go and see their fight,they both leave..Mahi says i am tired and i am going to sleep.Mahi was going but Shabd pull Mahi.Mahi says leave me T/T will come..Shabd says give me any cute name also..Shabdkeep on insisting Mahi to says darling..Mahi indirectly says darling to Shabd but also add 'darling nahi kahungi'and leave.Shabd goes behind her.

Veer&Soni Room:

Durga come and she is trying to put the bill in the bag of Soni,Soni come and says mummyji.Durga says u are not ready yet.Soni says i am just getting ready.Soni turn around and Durga put the bill in the bag and leave..Veer also come.Veer says to Soni so what are u wearing for the party?Soni says i am not able to decide what to wear,Sari or a dress?Veer says u will wear the dress that i will give u.Veer says to Soni u go and get fresh till then i will chose an great dress for you..Soni leave..Veer has select an sari..Veer says the bag of Soni is open.Durga is seeing this from the door.Veer saw a bill of a bracelet and think so she has bring a bracelet for my birthday gift,she want to give me an surprise so why should i sopil her surprise.Veer reput the bill in her bag.Episode ends on Durga face.

For Video Update

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/882433

Edited by shrutibali - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSP123 thumbnail
Thanks. I am the first one.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks!!

aww i love shabd and mahi1!!!

i only watch thier scenes!!!!

they soooo cute!!!! 😳 😳
Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too i love their scenes.. i only watch dis drama cuz of dem..... they r da cutest couple...... 😳
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. except for the shabd mahi scene pretty boring episode
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!

SHAHI IS SOOO CUTE 😳
sharala thumbnail
does the presence of the bill mean soni is spending the family money without asking???
what are they framing her for?
tfs
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awwww how cuteee!! shahhhiii!

.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. 😳

I really don't like Durga and Cherry

Soni is so innocent, she should look at what is happening around her, the surroundings.