Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
priya me 2 waiting 4 d day ven Kajal will fall in luv.

soni thx u shx u 😉 4 warm welcme... of course here my karu is dere i m dere... 😆 but seariuosly i m wiating 4 dat particualr day. i don't knw wht wil b d situation. but will luv 2 c kajal 2gether.....
I use 2 feel bad 4 her. but knw i thnking she is turning evil. so I may nt probably.. but 4 vid sure.....
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

k-ekta fan: Yea, Neena might turn negative but then I still feel a bit edgy about Kanav being married to her and then falling in love with Kinjal. I wish somehow they could divorce and then KK's love journey would begin. 

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh when was Neena good? 😳 🤔

Pari tum bhi na your mind is totally corrupted with Kekta soaps 😆 you want Kanav to get separated and marry again it would be easier if KV get married. 😳 😛
soni595 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Oh when was Neena good? 😳 🤔

Pari tum bhi na your mind is totally corrupted with Kekta soaps 😆 you want Kanav to get separated and marry again it would be easier if KV get married. 😳 😛

Nancy, Neena was a good character, just that they ruined it by making her suspicious of her own best friend for a guy she barely knew. I sympathized with her because essentially she was lonely and yearning for love. She wanted someone she could be with and call her own.

No my mind is not corrupted, its just my knowledge of watching so many K soaps gives me an idea that hoping for the logical or smoother route is pointless. Its not what I want, it is what the writers want or else why would they indicate all those significances of KK getting married/getting together? VK getting married and KN starting over would be a different and relatable route in the show, the question is will it happen?😆😆 

For me its easier, I'm not attached to any character, so its eaiser for me to want to see KK fall in love or accept VK as a couple.

Its not be whose full of K soaps its your hope that full of expectations from a K show..😆😆

Love

Soni

k-ekta fan thumbnail
u r rite soni. dis is wht idea v all hve learn 4m soap especailly ekta soap..

she will surely create twist...

kaanu get divorce n marry kinju no way. as she will b legally her wife na den n no twist..

I knw ekta vry well. n her tricks
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

u r rite soni. dis is wht idea v all hve learn 4m soap especailly ekta soap..

she will surely create twist...

kaanu get divorce n marry kinju no way. as she will b legally her wife na den n no twist..

I knw ekta vry well. n her tricks

Yeah I totally agree w/u...but her twists "sometimes" can be interesting but then they get boring....but wait isn't it Nivedita that we were supposed to be blaming now??😆

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Haila 😛 . thx u so much priya 4 makin me remember dat it is nivi nt ekta 2 blame.

I will keep dis point in mine mind.

yaah here also I agree wid u . 1st she bring twist dat make us happy 4 sum tym. but den nivi drag d shw unncessarily
twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
VK look good together but i always wanted to c KK togther .. but wehn will ekta show us the romance betwen K-K? its nearly 4 months after this show ahs started but KK love line is just standstill 😭
soni595 thumbnail

K-ekta fan: I looked everywhere but couldn't find your video mix. Can you just post it here and then I'll add it to the first page?😛

Yea, especially since the pundit ji was like Kanav will have two women in his life, don't remember if it was two wives as well.

Priya, the whole team of BT, not just nivedita😆😆

Twinkle, for that we'll have to wait a while I guess. This show really does travel at a snail's pace. I guess it'll be another one-two months before we can actually get KK to soften up towards each other.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ from teh past 2 months v have been hoping to c K-K together but nothing has happend still.....^^^ vvv have 2 still wait further