Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Pari: I read it properly! 😡 Was just making clear to everyone that there is a KV fan. 😛

Yeah discuss karte hain. Pehle sochte hai about which jodi.. 🤔

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOLz Nance!😆😆 Tum akeli VK fan nahi ho, there are some other VK fans as well..😆😆

I liked how Wasna/Kinjal looked in that dress episode. I forgot which episode it was but it was the scene where she trips and Vidyut catches her. She looked really cute and sweet in that outfit, not to forget she looked even younger than she usually does.

Pick whichever jodi..now since you are VK fan, you can start with them.😆

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm a totally VK fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

@soni: I totally love ur Akanya siggies!!! I wanna steal them..jk 😆
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
I want to see KK..VK were very cute.... 😳
soni595 thumbnail

Rajeevzluvr, welcome to the KNK Lover's Cafe sweetie. 🤗.:D<]I hope you have fun over here!

Priya, are you kidding me? Those were on-the-rush-at-the-moment siggys that turned out to be a disaster, since I just so frustrated with Sony ending SZ.😆😆 I like your Akanya siggy though, those were some moments of bliss weren't they? Though I totally adore Kanya just as much. 😳😳

Eram, I too want to see how KK's story turns out, first we've still to see if VK get back together and if Vidyut trusts Kinjal later and they patch up.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...this is superb...now it'l be easy for us to use things...and know things..no need to search for videos..and stuffs.....thns a lot soni.....
well....i'm KK fan....not bcos i dont like VK...just love them 2...but..this story is actually supposed to go around Kajal...so.....me in thier list...

LUV NANDINI

PS: hey soni..u havnt put my vid mix for KK in the first page....

Originally posted by: soni595

Rajeevzluvr, welcome to the KNK Lover's Cafe sweetie. 🤗.:D<]I hope you have fun over here!

Priya, are you kidding me? Those were on-the-rush-at-the-moment siggys that turned out to be a disaster, since I just so frustrated with Sony ending SZ.😆😆 I like your Akanya siggy though, those were some moments of bliss weren't they? Though I totally adore Kanya just as much. 😳😳

Eram, I too want to see how KK's story turns out, first we've still to see if VK get back together and if Vidyut trusts Kinjal later and they patch up.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Well...haven't seen Karanya scenes so much yet..but that's all I'm doing tomorrow!!!😃 And those Akanya memories are always in my mind!!! They were some good times....

Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I m Kajal fanz..

I luv deir jodi. whch hve loads of passion in dem...

I want 2 c hw kannu will fall 4 kinju n kinju 2.

Originally posted by: emerald_jule

I want to see KK..VK were very cute.... 😳

sOOOOOOOO TrUe!!!!! I'm a VK fan!! but now it's time for the real love story to start!!!!!!!!! When is that day gonna come??😭

soni595 thumbnail

Nandini welcome to the thread>:D<] I'm really sorry I didn't see your video mix but will look for it and add it to the thread as soon as possible.😳

K-ekta-fan welcome to the thread🤗 I too would like to see how they show Kanav falling in love with Kinjal, but at the same time I feel terribly bad for Neena.

Priya, I wish SZ wasn't ending, it was a fantastic show with a fantastic concept.😭😭

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni