New directions...Priya Wal..HT article

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks a lot for the article Rachel πŸ˜›...its been such a long time since I read something abt her πŸ˜³......seems like the show will finally see the light of the day πŸ˜ƒ

Wonder which Ad's she is doing though πŸ˜•....never caught her in one atleast as yet...hope she gives a lil bit more info abt them in her next article 😳

Its gr8 to know that she is trying diff avenues to showcase her creativity πŸ‘...coz honestly theres nothing absolutely nothing worthwhile happening on TV......n any show that attempts to do something diff gets sacked within a span of as short as 3 months due to low TRP's 🀒🀒

Anyways reading one of the articles written by her abt the current TV scenario am sure she would do a brilliant job with her script πŸ‘.....it would most definitely be a very meaningful one......n the direction bit certainly comes up as a pleasant surprise πŸ˜ƒ.......gr8 to know that is one of her interests too.....heres wishing her good luck with whatever she does πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Oh yes 4got to mention that she looks really cool in the pic 😳😳...need a siggy with it asap😳...shelly are u reading ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

PS: Rachel did this come in todays HT.....if so I would rush to grab my copy now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by anvesha rulz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey layssssssssss u know i lovee you for this pieceeeeeee 😳 thankoooooo πŸ€— πŸ€—

and wooooooooooo "headstrong" is the word dude bang on 😳 😳 shes looking shoooooooooooo gorgusssssssssssssss 😳 😳 i mean yeah its the famous foursome pic obviously but the close up of priya alone is a bingoooooooooo 😳 😳 😳 i can never get over that smile of hers its sooooooo sooo full of genuine warmth that it u know kind of sqeezes your heart and say awe shes adorableeeeeeee 😳 😳

and hey wat do u mean by "still" anvesha was a one of a kind character and trust me in this case noone ever cld repeat the history atleast not in indina tv so she wld always be the rareity she is the she is was and will always be eptiome of bestestness 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌand no one can ever forget such a unique and real character because she was is and will continue to be a legendory inspiraiton to many many manyyyyy

but still i adoreeeeee priya for the variety of roles she did after remix every single one so totally totally different from ashi 😳 😳 πŸ‘ you truely do rock babyyyyyyyyy 😳 😳 and i am so looking forward to this one toooo thank god u again chose a different show from this dumb balaji camp and not any saas bahu ki prem kahani πŸ˜† though am scared as to how i wld watch this show am dammmmmmmm scared of watching horror stuff πŸ˜† πŸ˜† while watching lucky too na wenver that stupid bhedia used to come on screen i used to close my eyes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i only know how i lived through those eipis with htat mostel but oh well anything to catch a small blinking glimpse of the gurl who gets me going for days and days and days 😳 😳 lovee oyu soooooooooo much priyaaaaaaaa πŸ€— πŸ€—

and wooo shes working on her scriptttttttt 😳 πŸ‘ well as far as i know her the scripit obviously had to be somehting like paralle cinema her intellect and her thought process is of such wavelength which can perhaps never ever match with the indian commercial cinema genre which has nothing but masala in it i know priya's script wld be haveing nothing but substance in it which wnt be just an entertainer but rather wld hav a purpose a message to tell everyone and those who are succint enough wld see it 😳 😳

way to go gurlllll you rocked u rock and u always willlllll rooock 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

thanx lays for posting this in here u did gave my day a wafferyyyyyyy start 😳 πŸ€—
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hei rachel!!! thanx a tonnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜› gr8 news!! aww man priya's looking totally rocking!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

actually this article is from the 5th of march..i read d papers at nite that day..thats why posted this around midnite

devilz_here thumbnail
thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for this article rachelllllll!!! thanku thanku thankuu sooooo muchhhh!!! awwwww......... she is looking so breathtaking, awe-inspiringgggggggggggggg!!! 😳 btw which ads has she done??? coz i never saw her in ne ads!!! n she is a script-writer too??????????????? n directorrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sheeeeeee is shoooooooo talenteddddddddd mannnnn! πŸ‘ looking 4ward to watch her showww!!!
priyaaaaaaaaaa u rockkkkkkkkkkk πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ n i loveeeeeeee uuuuuuuuu πŸ€— !!! n i love rachel too for this article!!!!πŸ€—