Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago
yup and karu was lokig so hot on bike na waiting for HQ link to get caps for sig on bike and the way said ab aur himmat nahi hai OMG u can clearlt feel his pain na
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woooow hun i know he was lookng hot n me cant wait for the bike sigy couse i am gona use it for sure srk n karu in bike aha 😳 😳
yeah i so wish karu bike ws red too or srk bike was blue😆 but ahmem ahem both my bro and hubby are hot actually damn hot
tomm update from newspaper credit to the person who posted it it's gonna be real pain to watch but we'll get to see karu superb acting

Armaan tries his best to explain but it does not make any impression on Ridz. The whole day Armaan tries to convince Ridz but she is not ready to hear a word of it. Armaan goes to Ridz's house and tries calling her innumerable times but she ignores him. He ends up pelting a stone at Ridz's room window. Next day at Sanjivani he gets her to talk to him but Ridz clearly says she is not interested. Armaan is dejected and he leaves a letter with Keerti and rides off on his bike.
srklicious thumbnail
ahahaha blue n red that woud be awsome fary aha 😆 😳
srklicious thumbnail
omg omg thanks u fary for the update now me cant wait esp want to se arman;s reaction when he throw stons at rids windoew ahah 😆 😳
thnx sanju cngo to u too

@ mario i think keerit will solve the probs as armaan left the letter with her and also muski told her about she being in love
srklicious thumbnail
i kind have that feling also that she wil tel the truth to rids n wil make her undertand that only muski love arman 😳 😳
yup she should do taht i wonder how will everyone esp riddzie will react on thursday when they'll find that armi left for good
SabeenSmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratz on the new FC everyone!