-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

March 3, 2008

Sorry for the delay.

Highlights: Kali puts the mouse in the wrong container and King is impressed with Rani.

Kali is in the store room running around, I think after a mouse. She finally catches up with it but its dead. Bhanu and Kali come to the kitchen with the mouse where Sukhiya is checking the food Rani has prepared. Sukhiya looks at them suspiciously but then leaves. Kali keeps the mouse in one of the dishes while Rani turns around.

Raja Sahab comes to meet Badi Rani. Rani is heading to BR's room with a trolley full of food. King says to BR that he is happy she is getting better. CR, Yudi, and Saksham are also there to meet BR. CR says that its time for her lunch and the servant must be arriving soon. Yudi touches his mom's feet and says that he had to do some important work and will come to meet her later. Yudi and Saksham leave the room and Rani comes just as they leave and sees only the back of the prince. BR keeps looking at the door and King asks if she is searching for Nihaarika (so it is confirmed that she is BR's daughter and not CR's.)

Rani comes in and is introduced to the King. King tells Rani that she has a huge responsibility. He says if CR has chosen her then there must be something special about her and if BR becomes healthy due to her service then it will be his greatest happiness. Rani nods her head while Bhanu and Kali are hiding behind some pole outside the room. Rani is prepareing a plate for BR and is about to open the dish with the mouse when CR notices Bhanu outside and calls her. Bhanu says that she came to make sure Rani reaches the right room and doesn't get lost in the big palace. CR doesn't seem convinced or happy about this. Rani again opens the dish but there is no mouse in it and she takes the food and feeds BR. CR tells Bhanu and Kali to leave.

King is happy and says to Rani to take good care of BR. He leaves. CR tells Rani to give medicines to BR after eating and Sukhiya will tell which meds to give when. She too leaves.

Bhanu starts beating up Kali. Same stupidity between them. Bhanu says soon because you we both will be kicked out of the palace. She then starts to think of another plan to get Rani in trouble while Kali brings out food for her and the mouse was in the dish Kali brought out.

Precap: Chacha tells Chachi that they will teach a lesson to munna and get the papers signed by Sumitra too.

Comments: not a substantial epi. Rani seems to be a mute most of the time. Yudi's glimpse is shown. I am sure CR is trying to poison BR slowly and therefore didn't want an educated person to take care of BR. She fired the nurse who was caring for BR when BR was getting better and has brought Rani thinking that now she can change the meds and no one will know.

Edited by jinc118 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..i think yudi & niharika is BR kids..i also feel suspecious about CR and Irada..

let see wht gonna happen next..story going too slow..
charliecate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CR wants to kill BR??? why???
thnx for the update
sahib29 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks dear😳 ..but story itna slow kyu hai ..i mean ..mujhe kuch samaj nahi aata ..πŸ˜•...kuch toh changes kare ..yee bhanu mujhe bikul aachi nahi lagti 🀒

Manpreet

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks JC!!!!

useless eppy!!! time filler i think... but for what? πŸ˜•
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well atleast ab yudi is bieng shown... before he wasnt around ever...

i gotta agree with u thou jinc... i think cr is rying o poison the grandma...
Thanx for the update. Wish the serial picks up its pace fast.