Users

Frequent Posters

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@hey shweta....the beans got spilled???
rakhfa thumbnail
as power went off..i jst watched the last 5min..hwz the whole epi?guess nothin special happned b4 tht..feelin bad 4 arman..
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Marisa, Shalini, Ash and Notty!
Looks like kal se apne hero ke bure din shuroo hone wale hain..
nottygarfield thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ash ,Shal

No dissection today from me!Am just gona enjoy the unexpectedness of it all!Liked the way Riddhima stood up for Armaan even if the stands gona be short lived!....got a word to word update from a pal in India so very very yappyyyy!
rakhfa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineSelf

........................ Ridhima showing faith only to see it broken is going to be bad news for Armaan.....Again Ridhima's sudden burgeoning trust and love for Armaan is unconvincing as usual.....

sooo true...
DivineSelf thumbnail
Hi Notty!!
Yeah full time pass for 15minutes...and only the last 5minutes gave the real twist

Hey Ash: No she has not confessed yet...though at her house she does all flash back of jungle scene and karva chauth scene and tells herself that she will do it.

In the party, while dancing...they have to switch partners...the disco lights make it difficult to see who is the partner..Raul gets Ridhima and he thinks it is Muskaan and he warns Muskaan not go to all crazy over Armaan as he is a big flirt and he will only use you and drop you like a hot potato...I agree he may have come to Patiala with you as your husband...but even in that I am sure there must be a selfish motive...Armaan can never be loyal to one girl....then he realises it is Ridhima and she has tears in her eyes

Pre-Cap: Ridhima admonishes Raul for speaking bad about Armaan and tells that Armaan was right about you all the way longEdited by DivineSelf - 16 years ago
rakhfa thumbnail
yup notty i also liked the precap...coz its so rare 2c ridz stndin 4 armi...but aftr tht i dnt knw wats waiting 4armi 😕
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Ifrah: Seriously Armaan has to open his mouth and tell about this Muskaan thing....but definitely not going to happen...unfortunately for him..looks like this showdown is going to happen publicly in front of all....OOooooo its gonna be ugly alrightEdited by DivineSelf - 16 years ago
nottygarfield thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ifrah

Hi darling!bure din hmm..well thoda to he deserves..but he will swell hell burst with pride the way Riddhima stood up for him...or is going to rather!

@Ash

She came to the party in that ugly dress..according to sources everythg was nice except the darn multicolored dress!Anyways she gave some love song to the DJ as a dedication and asked him to play it on her cue which she hasnt still given!So am wondering if its gona be "Mary had a lil lamb lil lamb" or what!!
Nwz then the DJ started this dark room/partner swapping track and Raool in sincere effort to warn Muskaan against Armaan ends up blurting out the Punjab truth to Riddhima!

Edited by nottygarfield - 16 years ago
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Marisa" It is nice to see Ridz stand up for Armaan...but I don't know I am unable to feel all happy about it..because I don't know how deep this trust and faith of hers run...like I said..one minute she was rethinking...today just thinking about jungle scene and karva chauth scene..suddenly she is all ready to tell the world was very unconvincing for me....I mean they very rarely show her thought process...so when we just get a glimpse like today...I can't really go "Yipeee" at her sudden trust in Armaan......