episode discussion-march

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

previously devia had created a thread  for episode discussion, but as it is overflowing , i thought it will be better to create a separate thread for march discussions

so here we  go guys, pour your hearts out for episdoe discussions for forthoming march episdoes

jaishree Ram

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Do you want to discuss episodes to be telecast or episodes already telecast?
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhl

Do you want to discuss episodes to be telecast or episodes already telecast?

initially i thought the epsidoes to be telecast in march , but now that DOTW will start, whatever you suggest

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Third march episode was not significant, we had no such importnt interaction. only the coming and going s were shown, and some mention of marriages, its the beginning of the week so its expected that the interesting evenst will follow later
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Question - from a discussion standpoint. Why are Mandavi and Shrutakirti blushing when they haven't even seen Bharat and Shatrughna?
LeadNitrate thumbnail
nme only are giving them blush
i found it unreasonable too
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
They r not to be missed episodes. Wedding of Ram and Sita. Well, I feel the swayamvar part was good but they could have done it better. The parshuram episode was not tht good. This person (he was PRC's nanaji i guess) spoke his dialogues very quickly as if he's in some kind of a hurry. Secondly ALL dialogues were copied from the original Ramayan. Laxman didn't speak much. In tht Ramayan, the interaction b/w Parshuram and Laxman was amazing. Ram spoke in the end but here, Parshuram already knew who broke the shiv dhanush n he readily forgave Ram. All that was looking odd. Sita from a very long time is giving one expression only..of blushing..

Ram as an actor is ok. lookwise he's perfect but he speaks very quickly. Infact everybody say their dialogues quickly that's why tht feel of Ramayan doesn't come. Other than that everything is in place. Laxmanji doesn't look angry whenever he IS angry. Bharat is perfect in this role..whoever is playing it.

This Ramayan is going too fast.
rupalip thumbnail
i agree Ramayan is going too fast , in this way it will end by 8 months n then what will we do... they should go steadily and in more details.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
they are still undecided, where to fast and where to slow
down
you r right khwasih, parasuram is prithvi's nanaji and yes the scene wasn ot crafted well
about march 3, tehre were also some odd parts, iw ishe they copuld show some more gareden scenes
the baratis reach ayodhya-its in a hurry
then there is the useless elaborate ayodhya scene where everyone persuades the mantri
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Question - from a discussion standpoint. Why are Mandavi and Shrutakirti blushing when they haven't even seen Bharat and Shatrughna?

lolzz......they're blushing about....marriage?? Honestly that's enough to make any girl blush..!😆😆😆

And if they have seen their jijaji...in the form of Ram....then they might have expected his brothers to be nothin short of amazing too!😉