CID Forum Thumbnail CID

DOTW: The Mystery of the Dead Thief

payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Thankyou to Mystery- Girl for the Last DOTW!! 👏 👏 👏

1. What did you think of the Title "The Mystery of the Dead Thief"... did you think the case would be interesting or not?? Why??

2. What did you think of everyones acting?? how would you rate them??

3. What did you think of starting, with Fredricks?? 😆

4. What do think was the best bit in the case?? 😊

5. Choose one character and say what you would have done different if you were them in any bt of the case...

6. Comments about the case you would like to add...

Hope you enjoy for this week!!

Thankyou
Love Payal

Edited by payal_r - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystery-girl thumbnail
nice DOTW...it looks intresting... i am going to do it as soon as i watch the video.... 😃
suchi_dev2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello, hey thanks for DOTW, I always love to answer any question related to CID.
lets start
1) yes, the title was interesting, specially i like the starting, indeed the starting was very different from the other cases, hanging deadbody!!! it is itself was very interesting.
2)Acting is always A class, I have never felt that acting should be better, but i think Freddy was talking a bit much, that could be avoided, vivek was fantastic, he impressed me totally last day, the seniors are well as well but i think daya's costume & make up should be changed. but as far as acting is concerned they all acted well
3)That was good starting with Fredricks & vivek, I like the way vivek twit with freddy. sometimes freddy talks too much, but the starting drama was very funny, I like it.
4)i think the best is the concept of hanging deadbody and cluse in the shoes of the thief and the way vivek has done the stunt, that was unique, we never saw such a concept.
5)I think at the very first i would give more work to Abhijeet & Daya, they were just standing with ACP,but they are so much expert to do that kind of stunt, also I noticed that on the terrace with vivek, Fredricks was not serious to do the work, he was quarelling with vivek, & when acp asked him he told that they couldn't see any evidence, this is a mark of insincerity towards the work, also I didn't like the way he was talking with Abhijeet, it wasn't a good sign to oppose one's senior specially with no reason, Freddy should talk less.
6)if there was a breath taking encounter scene then i think the thrill could be doubled, since a long we couldn't see a breath taking bombing case or a case which involves a lot encounter scenes, it seems that CID team members are getting older.

Thanks once again to give us such a nice DOTW.
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

hello, hey thanks for DOTW, I always love to answer any question related to CID.
lets start
1) yes, the title was interesting, specially i like the starting, indeed the starting was very different from the other cases, hanging deadbody!!! it is itself was very interesting.
2)Acting is always A class, I have never felt that acting should be better, but i think Freddy was talking a bit much, that could be avoided, vivek was fantastic, he impressed me totally last day, the seniors are well as well but i think daya's costume & make up should be changed. but as far as acting is concerned they all acted well
3)That was good starting with Fredricks & vivek, I like the way vivek twit with freddy. sometimes freddy talks too much, but the starting drama was very funny, I like it.
4)i think the best is the concept of hanging deadbody and cluse in the shoes of the thief and the way vivek has done the stunt, that was unique, we never saw such a concept.
5)I think at the very first i would give more work to Abhijeet & Daya, they were just standing with ACP,but they are so much expert to do that kind of stunt, also I noticed that on the terrace with vivek, Fredricks was not serious to do the work, he was quarelling with vivek, & when acp asked him he told that they couldn't see any evidence, this is a mark of insincerity towards the work, also I didn't like the way he was talking with Abhijeet, it wasn't a good sign to oppose one's senior specially with no reason, Freddy should talk less.
6)if there was a breath taking encounter scene then i think the thrill could be doubled, since a long we couldn't see a breath taking bombing case or a case which involves a lot encounter scenes, it seems that CID team members are getting older.

Thanks once again to give us such a nice DOTW.

Thanks for you answers i enjoyed reading them 😊
mystery-girl thumbnail

nice DOTW it looks really intresting....and srrry for late reply...

1. What did you think of the Title "The Mystery of the Dead Thief"... did you think the case would be interesting or not?? Why?? 
yes i thought it would be good because i love mystreies...😆

2. What did you think of everyones acting?? how would you rate them?? 
i would rate it 9 out of 10

3. What did you think of starting, with Fredricks?? 😆 
it was funny as usuall...

4. What do think was the best bit in the case?? 😊 
hmm the intresting is tht they didn't revele the killer till the end...usualy its obv...but this time i couldn't guess...

5. Choose one character and say what you would have done different if you were them in any bt of the case... 
hmm srry i can't answer it...

6. Comments about the case you would like to add...
hmm intresting but could have maden it bit better by showing bit more abt the thief how they killed him and more...

graet job Payal...i loved answering ur DOTw..it was funnn...

Luv Anni

Daisy!! thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesummm DOTW payal
will watch it first and answer it asap