Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherazakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Pata nahi kyon i get bored while watching today's episode. May b ab shahid v want to see sandep n urmi's romance only. But episode was trying to be made lengthy except for jugle's part dat was good. Bao g was back but surprizingly no scene of him n sandep about his marriage. Overall just an ok episode 4me. Lets wait 4 tomorrow.
mithie14u thumbnail
Jugle was the best in todays episode ...i felt bad for him but I am sure he will be back to his normal stunts soon 😃 ............ Mahua wanting to adopt the baby was good but saurabh was right in what he said ..and finally sandeep as usual my darling ....adding "ek bachcha to mere paas pehle se hi hai ..... 😉 " ...in total ....a good episode ....
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
it was a nice episode...the baby was so cute. the actress who plays mahua is really good. im happy that sandy is really talking to urmi. and its amazing how bauji always finds orphans.
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

it was a nice episode...the baby was so cute. the actress who plays mahua is really good. im happy that sandy is really talking to urmi. and its amazing how bauji always finds orphans.

😆😆 shreya! tum bhi naa! 😆😆

TheRager thumbnail
another good episode...no s/u though.
ketaki_ry thumbnail
good episode. 😊 but they better make it up next time coz this week there was very very small S-U time..
TheRager thumbnail

earlier i would get withdrawal symptoms if there was no s/u. now im so used to not having s/u that i can simply enjoy the episode for what is like the old days(ie b4 i fell in love with s/u). now i dont watch with heart in my mouth waiting for the scene to get over and hoping that the next scene is a s/u one.

btw after ages varun gave a shot with the rest of the cast ie other than urmi, sukka or babuji.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Good epi, and was good to see Sandeep as part of the mohalla again...not as Sandeep-Urmi but just as himself. Excellent happy ending for Saurabh & Mahua 😊
Araam thumbnail
Great episode.... That whole scene when Mahua talks of the payal and when they go to the Ashram made me cry.
Like kshreya I too think I'm over the need to watch US scenes all the time... If the rest of the episode is as good as they hv been lately, no complaints.

sherazakhtar thumbnail
Overall a disappointing episode. Achpm loses its taste of comedy for which v all like dis serial. Last week was also very serious n dis week too. V dont want a serious chabhi. I think cutting dis serial into 2 halves is really a very very bad idea. It was too good in continuous 1 hour. But cutting it into 2 halves really has made a bad impact on dis serial. Specially de 2nd part has become too short. Overall not a memorable episode.