so sweet 😛

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
hey chandani how are you yaar 😃
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Maria im fine thx, what abt u ? btw uve post wonderfull pics of Mahima at spiteface, thx 😛

---------
Did u guyz liked todays' KS episode ?
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday in KS Bani leaves Jai for Meera that was too good 👏 👏
And ya now Jai will hate Meera thats not good at all 😭 😭

-Nina- thumbnail
'Chai and Pakora' Treat from Pallavi Subhash!
A 'Pakora Feast with Chai' is all that needs to cheer the cast of Karam Apnaa Apnaa on a Wet and Soggy Day in Mumbai!! Read till your mouth waters!!!

Imagine a rainy day with the sky full of monsoon clouds doing their work while you are doing yours. Now comes at your service a cup of hot tea and with it some "Pakoras". What more can you ask for on such a day!!

This is what happened on the sets of Karam Apna Apna few days back. For two days, the whole unit was shooting non-stop. A very important episode of the serial was being shot where Shiv (Yash Tonk) was getting married to Ipsita (Shriya). In this very episode Gauri (Pallavi Subash) comes to how she was trapped into believing that she is suffering from brain tumour by none other than Ipsita herself and also Nikhila (Achint).

After such a hectic shooting, the whole unit was tired. They were all running on a very low spirit. To make things worse for them, the monsoon hit showers hit Mumbai and dampened their spirits even more. It was then that a bright idea stuck the lead protagonist of the show – Pallavi Subash. She decided to lift up the spirit of the whole unit and so got some Garma Garam Pakoras from her home. The entire unit was so excited that they all decided to take a break from the shoot and feasted on Pakoras with ofcourse hot "Chai". When we asked Yash Tonk he also confirmed that "Yes everyone enjoyed a lot that day. The whole unit feasted on Pakoras and loads of fun". So what about you Yash? Unfortunately Yash had to just stay happy with the "Chai". According to him he keeps away from all fried foods. But how come in the picture, he is opening his mouth all ready to gulp the Hot Pakora? Did he start dieting recently? Oh can't blame him,can we? It is said that nothing better than the Garma Garam Pakoras on a Wet and Soggy day…

We know all present there must have enjoyed the 'Pakora Feast' and would now be wishing that Pallavi made them regularly.. Now over to the 'Recipe Queen' Pallavi Subhash who made such mouth-watering pakoras…. Pallavi exclaims, "Yes, all had a lot of fun that day. Everyone's mood was bit down that day and to top it all, the weather made things worse. I got this idea as I felt it would be a change for all. Also I love cooking. So got the Pakoras for all and with tea accompanying it, the purpose got solved."

Who would not love such a moment – This must have been one of the memorable moments for Karam Apnaa Apnaa cast and crew and thanks to Pallavi whose Pakora and Chai idea acted as the mood enhancer for the entire unit. She is already the popular one among them all and with such gestures, its quiet obvious that she will gain more popularity.

Author: Barnali

Source:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=360
in TB

pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she was lukin realy gud in blue saree n jai is so bad 😡 why do he do like this to nice meera
-Nina- thumbnail
ya Jai is .... 😡 😡 😡 why don't he behave like that with this Bani 😡 😡 😡
Meera is so sweet 😭 she doesn't say anything
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup gals u r right, and as far as BAni is concerned, i think she is taking a break from the show for her first break in Bollywood , so i guess Meera's caracter will have a major turn, positive one i hope, and she might become the lead caracter of the show 😛 !

heaven002x thumbnail
chandi i luv ur kareena sig in ur sig box!
newyz i relly relly wanna see pallavi and iqbal together onscreen aggn!!
i loved dem in KAA ! 😳