Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

nice pics , but she looks good with Iqbal 😉 

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chandani_C

lovely pics MAria tfs and ur most welcome (are u the maria_srk in FB ? :) )

Thx Sharad Fan 😉

i didn't understand what u were try to say 😳

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
are u a member in Foerever-board (http://www.spiteface.com/board/ ) 😉
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
'When I got a call from Balaji I couldn't believe it'
Chandigarh, July 17
At 23 years of age, Pallavi Subhash, the protagonist of 'Karam Apna Apna', a daily soap on Star Plus, has already become a household name. Better known as Gauri in the serial, the telly girl was in town to promote her show. A thorough Mumbaikar, Pallavi was first seen on the small screen in 'Tumhari Disha'. It was then that the lady luck smiled on her and Ekta Kapoor, the creative head of Balaji Telefilms noticed her work and offered her the role.
-Nina- thumbnail

Goodbye Tulsi, hello Gauri
Gayatri Rajwade
Move over Tulsi (Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) and Parvati (Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani), prime time is all set to pass the baton of the archetypal, simple yet strong, likeable yet firm, holding-the-family-together mantle of womanhood to Gauri! Sounds confusing? Well, the diva of small screen productions, Ekta Kapoor and her Balaji Television is all set with their new serial, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, which starts on August 29 replacing yet another Balaji production, Kavyanjali. The really interesting bit is that Ekta Kapoor has chosen Marathi film and theatre actor Pallavi Subhash to play the main lead, Gauri, after seeing her on screen for a mere thirty seconds!
-Nina- thumbnail

TV's top new shows

November 08, 2006

Scriptwriters on Indian television seem to prefer moving to new shows rather than continue writing on existing soaps. Justifiably, because it must be truly difficult to come up with more battles with in-laws and family woes surrounding the same characters.
The last few months saw a host of new soaps flooding the channels. While some of these tread safely melodramatic formula, others have captured audience imagination and rapidly climbed the TRP charts. In case you're wondering what to watch, here's a crash course on the Top 10 new shows:

Karam Apna Apna
Channel: Star Plus
Time: Monday-Friday, 9:30 PM

Ekta Kapoor's fascination with Bengali families continues in the latest from the serial factory. And why not? After Kasauti Zindagi Ki's super success, it seems to be Karam Arna Apna's turn. The show is the story of Gauri (played by Pallavi Subhash) -- a small town girl who goes through a lot of hardships and finally comes out with triumphant colors. The serial is truly different from the usual stuff dished out by Balaji Telefilms, and that's perhaps the reason it's gaining popularity by the day.
-Nina- thumbnail
credit to Henna in KS

-Nina- thumbnail
thanks to henna

-Nina- thumbnail

She's looking very preety on this pic 😳
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: love sharad M

Shooting all the way

These little stars of the small screen are working as hard as their counterparts on the big screen, believe it. Pallavi Subhash is the biggest example. Playing Gauri of Karam Apna Apna she seems to have taken her role a bit too seriously. So much so that she was actually living on the sets — eating, sleeping and, yes, even bathing in her makeup van! She'd been on the sets for a 4-day non-stop schedule. "Whatever time I get from the shooting, I just rest in the van. That's the only entertainment that I have," she has confirmed. Now does she have a suggestion or two, maybe a piece of mind, to give to the producers about improving the time schedule? But, no, Pallavi isn't complaining. She has a long way to go, and she knows it.

Wow This girl is so hard working, she doesnt even complain 😲

Yep Pallavi ur efforts will be surely paid off