Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heaven002x thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hiya count me in!i luv her!!she's so sweettt.
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome all, glad to know that she has lots of fanz 😉
Chandani_C thumbnail

😉

--------

credit to the maker, got them from Karam Apna Apna Gallery :)

Edited by Chandani_C - 16 years ago
Chandani_C thumbnail

Edited by Chandani_C - 16 years ago
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey can oi join her fanclub i love her she is soooooo cute and sweet and inncent.............
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Karam Apnaa Apnaa - Gauri is a loveable middle class girl from Kolkata, who puts her family's interest before anything else in life
Genre: Family Drama
(2006) - Pallavi Subhash, Iqbal Khan

Karam Apnaa Apnaa

Summary
This is the heartwarming story of a small town girl who goes through a lot of hardships and finally comes out with triumphant colors. Gauri hails from a small hamlet of West Bengal, a sweet and simple girl who always wants to see her family happy.

Gauri's family comprises of her dad Alok, who is a vaidya by profession and is highly respected in his community, her younger sister Kaya who is very studious and aims to be a doctor, mashi ma and a brother and sister-in-law who live with them but do not share a good relationship with the rest of the family.

Gauri puts the happiness of others before herself. All she desires for herself is a loving husband. On the threshold of marriage, she is on the verge of turning her dream into reality... But what does fate have in store for her?
-Nina- thumbnail
 Star's Karam Apna Apna seems to be facing problems with the male protagonist from day one. First with Iqbal Khan being replaced by Yash Tonk, followed by Yash Tonk playing a double role in the story, and now with the main lead getting knocked off the show. Though Yash remains in the show as the twin, his main character - Shiv will be shown as dead. This has upset the entire cast and crew of the show,but the person who seems to be most affected is Pallavi Subash, who plays the female protagonist - Gauri, opposite Yash Tonk. Pallavi didn't seem to the handle the story track well Pallavi broke down on the sets while rehearsing her dialogues for the death scene and even locked her self in the vanity van, refusing to shoot the death scene. For her the whole idea of the character with who she started her debut show not being there, was unimaginable. When we asked Pallavi about her whole take on  Shiv's death, she replied, "Actually we are all upset that the character of Shiv is being killed. Shiv is a very nice and cute character. For me, Shiv is different, we have always been together. We have worked together from Day one, and now they are killing this character, that too brutally. I am really depressed, and so are all in the unit…"

Despite being told by the creative team that Shiv's twin Samar will continue to be part of the show, Pallavi could not be pacified, "For me, Shiv's character is more important. Yash Tonk will still be there as Samar. But I will miss Shiv. I am really upset. We all wish that the character will come back some day." says the emotional Pallavi. Pallavi still hopes that Shiv might return in the story line, "As of now, the creatives have thought of a story after his death. So let us see, we all hope that he will get back one day…"

Pallavi surely cannot seem to get out her character. Will Pallavi be able to convince the creative heads to bring back Shiv? Keep Watching Karam Apna Apna on Star Plus to find out more

Edited by love sharad M - 16 years ago
-Nina- thumbnail
Shooting all the way

These little stars of the small screen are working as hard as their counterparts on the big screen, believe it. Pallavi Subhash is the biggest example. Playing Gauri of Karam Apna Apna she seems to have taken her role a bit too seriously. So much so that she was actually living on the sets — eating, sleeping and, yes, even bathing in her makeup van! She'd been on the sets for a 4-day non-stop schedule. "Whatever time I get from the shooting, I just rest in the van. That's the only entertainment that I have," she has confirmed. Now does she have a suggestion or two, maybe a piece of mind, to give to the producers about improving the time schedule? But, no, Pallavi isn't complaining. She has a long way to go, and she knows it.
Chandani_C thumbnail
lovely pics MAria tfs and ur most welcome (are u the maria_srk in FB ? :) )

Thx Sharad Fan 😉