Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Lisa Islam

Thanks Jiya. Lets pray that Pallavi has a successful career and that all the people that dislike her end up liking her. 😊 I wish that Iqbal and Pallavi work together again, but will that happen as he likes working in CHA. I want him back in Karam Apna Apna. They are the cutest couple on TV. 😊

yeahh hope so to that pallavi has a  succefull career. and hope that her and iqbal does make a program together!

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Lisa Islam Welcome here
I also don't like peoples who hate her because of her caracter in KS

I also want to see Pallavi and Ikbal toghether in an other serial or in Karam apna apna
why didn't the creatives Take Ikbal for the second time in their serial
Pallavi doesn't really suit with Yash Tonk 😕

.Jiya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: love sharad M

Hey Lisa Islam Welcome here
I also don't like peoples who hate her because of her caracter in KS

I also want to see Pallavi and Ikbal toghether in an other serial or in Karam apna apna
why didn't the creatives Take Ikbal for the second time in their serial
Pallavi doesn't really suit with Yash Tonk 😕

yeah iqbal bring him back i miss his cute adorable faceee. yash does suit a bit with pallavi but not as much with iqbal! ekta should cast iqbal and pallvi i dont think thats going to happen! i realyy wanted neha and iqbal to make another prog when kyph finsh but it hasnt happend yet!

Twixie. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey can i join pallavis FC...i love her shes sooo cute..... 😳 😳
Twixie. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: Jiya4eijaz

yeah iqbal bring him back i miss his cute adorable faceee. yash does suit a bit with pallavi but not as much with iqbal! ekta should cast iqbal and pallvi i dont think thats going to happen! i realyy wanted neha and iqbal to make another prog when kyph finsh but it hasnt happend yet!

I think yall are so right abt that.... pallavi and yash tonk really dont look rite together and on the other hand pallavi and iqball... hot hot yaaar!!!😳😃

The look great together and iqbal really should be in another serial because even though choona hain asman is good it doesnt relly interest  me that much!!!!

.Jiya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twixfairy15

😕

I think yall are so right abt that.... pallavi and yash tonk really dont look rite together and on the other hand pallavi and iqball... hot hot yaaar!!!😳😃

The look great together and iqbal really should be in another serial because even though choona hain asman is good it doesnt relly interest  me that much!!!!

Yeah choona hain asman doesnt intrest me as well i watched couple epi but it wasnt all that so i stoped watching it!

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
do u all noticee guyzzz pallavi has not nominateddddd in SPA thizzz tymm itzz sooo rediculouss 😡 as v all knoww thatttt she deservesss thisss soo whyyy they have donee thisss to herrrrr she supeeebbb herr actinggg we all have seen heerrr in different rolesss like gauri,shivangi nd meera nd v also have seen her in negativeee she is soo talentedddd nd they have donee thisss to herrr well justtt leave it frm me infact frm all her fansss all awardss goes too onlyyy herrrr 😊 justt givee her a hugee round of applausee 👏 as she deservess thizzz
.Jiya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

do u all noticee guyzzz pallavi has not nominateddddd in SPA thizzz tymm itzz sooo rediculouss 😡 as v all knoww thatttt she deservesss thisss soo whyyy they have donee thisss to herrrrr she supeeebbb herr actinggg we all have seen heerrr in different rolesss like gauri,shivangi nd meera nd v also have seen her in negativeee she is soo talentedddd nd they have donee thisss to herrr well justtt leave it frm me infact frm all her fansss all awardss goes too onlyyy herrrr 😊 justt givee her a hugee round of applausee 👏 as she deservess thizzz

Yeah sad that she didnt get nomintaed and agree that she did do diffrent roles and she handle them really well.also have said this so many times this year nominations are wrong none of my favourite actress or actors are not in. 😭 (some are not all)

but pallavi fan just keep in your minds and hearts that she is the best and she dont need no awards to prove that 😃 soo everyone just forget it =]

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_pavi

Ya I agree why wasn't she nominat I just hate SPA tym alos want to kill them 😡

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m happyyy thatt u alsooo thinkkkkkk thatt thisss iz summm thingg lykk pathetic