Users

Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
first of all πŸ€— welcome back!! its party time!! πŸ₯³

i hope u had an awesome break!!!

and now...omg omg!! u started ur new fan fic already!! woohooo!! πŸ˜†

i love the concept and the characters! very interesting!! n personally i love the whole background of medical world!! wish is why i am studying to be a pharmacist!! πŸ˜ƒ

can't wait for the story to begin in fact it already has...so can't wait for the first part!! πŸ˜ƒ

so excited!!   πŸ˜ƒ

~*~kom@l~*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome back dii...we missed u...read the preview...its awesome...even though i don't watch DMG i will this ff for 2 reasons 1) its AK ff too and 2)you are writing it...waiting for first part...conti. soon

komal<3
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
πŸ₯³Some one throw a party my fav writer is back in business! Truly missed you di and DP!!! I really needed your ff's so I could get away from school work! So glad your back!!  (Half way through TN..I'm a tad slowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)
~ As for the story I'm super happy! KYPH and DMG together, my two fav couples together!! This will rock, the story sounds interesting especially with the setting of a hospital! Right now thats what i've been dreaming of working in a hospital as a pharmacist. I know for sure this ff will inspire me more!😳 Great character sketches, love their different backgrounds. Esp Armaans, will be interesting to see how he develops as well as Angad's!
~ hehe Sorry for the long paragraph, I'm really happy!! its like a early birthday prezzieπŸ˜†
~ Hope you had a great break, can't wait for the first part di!
~ All the best!πŸ€— I'll check out Munni di's VM right now and comment after!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~ - 16 years ago
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Glad you started the new ff.

I watched the vm .....it was awesome ..perfect song for previewπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the intor of all characters.

We so far made kripa a bengali, punjabi, southy...now she is a rajasthani πŸ‘ and dedicated to her proffession...

Angad wanted to be rich..poor guy Naina dint let him πŸ˜† I can sense how AK come across 😳

Prithvi ..wanna be home..like my daughtr..she cries to go to skl even now πŸ˜†

Arman...disinterested in medicine...

Ridhima..her description reminds myself..I wanted to be like my father...but he only stopped me being a career woman πŸ˜• and settled as a housewife

waiting for ur part 1...hope u do by weekend...

Best of luch with your daughter's surgery
looks like all girls are interested in teir studies...and boys careless.

Edited by vallanki - 16 years ago
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
welcome back di....glad u started another ff of AK i dont really know anything about AR...but would love to read it. awesome intro. really excited to read further.

~Sana~
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi welcome back!!!! πŸ˜‰
ok first of all i want to thank you for because you are starting a ff on KYPH and DMG 😳 i love AK and AR they are my fav couples πŸ˜› and sounds interesting hope you post the 1st part soon 😳 continue soon πŸ‘
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
WELCOME BACK BHEEGI DI!!!
Interesting characters and concept! Cant wait till you start it!
P.S: my replies may not be consistent...i usually read the parts at school b4 leaving in a hurry...but will comment whenever I can .....
sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly--- YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-- thats for the fact that u've started a new one !!!
then-- i like the plot line-- u knw the whole mistakes and forgive and forget part-- altho i have a feelin that its gonna be a bit serious and not all 'romance and humor' (read fluffy)-- newez-- cant wait to read it--
and its gr8 to see ur stuff-- ABSOULuTELY canNOT wait πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
welcome back πŸ€—
i can give u so many hugs for seeing ur new ff.... πŸ˜†

Another story involved medical field... seems u will have done a lot of research... but there is a difference from the previous ones... u know what... all the characters belong to medical field... all different characters - ambitious, care-free, pure-hearted, with no background, soft-spoken...

will await the update 😍 😍 😍
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
firstly, i am so so so so so soooooo sorry i couldn't commentin Des Pardes, but i just dont have the time, i haven't even read the last part, and i am soooo sorry for that, school is killing me!!! but i promise to catch up as soon as i can!!! anywho, i am sooo glad you started writing again!!! yay!!! i am pretty sure this will be your best FF yet!!! and both my fav couples, yay!!! dying to read more, continue soon!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊

p.s. will try and comment regularly!!! 😊