27th Feb 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone,
I am very sorry to post this update so late. I have been busy at work and have also been working til quite late today. I am very tired so would like an early night. I am not going to do a detail update as I don't have the energy to do so. I have watched the episode just now so will just do a brief summary of the episode.
A recap of yesterday's episode was shown.
1) Jhanvi tells Madan that there is a lot of jewellery here so will take off with it as it will set them up for life. Madan refuses to believe her but she tells him that he doesn't have any choice. Madan agrees and smiles at her. They are both smiling at each other. Shanta enters.
2) She sees both of them smiling and with the money in Jhanvi hands. She asks Jhanvi about the money and is told that it is for her as Shekharji had told her that Shanta wanted to get jewellery and things for the wedding. She gives the money to Shanta and tells her to go as she will be there soon.
3) Madan grabs Jhanvi but she stops him by smiling and tells him that anyone could come in and see them and get suspicious. She leaves him after telling him that she will meet him at 1am and they will clean the safe out and leave together.
4) Shanta phones her husband Shubot and tells him that Charandas doesn't look like a respectable person. He looks concerned.
5) Nightime - Madan is waiting for Jhanvi and talking to himself that if she doesn't come then he won't leave her.
6) Jhanvi is in bed with Gudiya and she is thinking about what she has to do. She agrees that what she has decided is the only way she can get rid of her problem and remove it completley. She gets up gently, apologises to Gudiya and kisses her on the forehead. Gudiya has hold of her scarf and she gently removes it out of her grasp.
7) Jhanvi leaves the room quietly and is in the lounge when suddenly Madan comes and grabs her and they hide under the stairs. He motions to her that Shanta is there getting a drink of water. They wait till she goes back to her room.
8) Jhanvi and Madan go in a room and she tells him to go first and she will meet him with the jewellery and money at the railway. He tells her she better be there. She promises and he leaves.
9) Jhanvi goes into Shekharji room and takes the money and jewelery out of the space. She tiptoes out and is standing at the window when she phones someone.
10) It is to the police who are waiting at a designated place. She introduces herself as Ganga and she assures them that Madan will definately be there. She puts phone down.
11) She goes to everyone room and thanks them for loving her and giving her so much respect. Just as she is leaving, she trips a vase and she quickly leaves the hpuse.
12) Shanta wakes up and comes into the hall and see the broken vase. She calls out to the guards and other members of the household.
13) Shekharji wakes up with all the noise in the house. He gets up and he notices the door of the safe open and is shocked.
*********************888The End***************************************
Comments: I hope you enjoyed the update. Sorry it so brief. Wonder if Shanta and Shekhar will think bad of Jhanvi or believe in her and trust her. I bet she comes back after Madan is arrested.
Anyway I'm going to bed now. See you all tomorrow.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks munira!!! u did a fab job!!! 👏 👏

wow our little ganga is using her brains 👏 and not doing the rohna dohna 😭 that others usually do when placed in such a situation 🤢 !!!! 😃
cant wait to see what happens nex!! n if our shekarji trusts her!!!

no sunnay (suppose that was to be expected) but still miss him yaar!!! 😳

xXx Benaz
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update
i hope they trust ganga
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks...i hope that Ganga will b safe
famy.kn thumbnail