Written Update 26 Feb

ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry for the late update.  My internet connection was down. My apologies.

Banu Pratab's residence

Banu is on the phone with Taiji/Jiji.  He tells her that Benaras is his and Kashinath is the snake who is trying to sting him. He turns and sees Vikram and hangs up telling her that at even the house is no longer safe for him. 😡

When Vikram comes in front of him, he folds his hand at his head and salutes Collector Babu. Vikram is looking directly at him mighty angry. Banu notices and turns away. He asks Vikram why he is staring angrily at him. Banu feigns innocence and folds his hands again asking what has the poor father done again. Vikram scolds him , telling him to stop pretending. as he knows very well who has done what.

Banu asks him if he has heard about Shravan Kumar. The true devotee of his parents. Sharavan carried his parents on his shoulders and took them on pilgrimage. That was a son and here is my son who is hell bent on beating up his father, Banu says. Vikram salutes the love of father of Shravan who incited that feeling in Shravan. Vikram repeats that he salutes Sharavan's father. Banu says yes, so the problem has reached to such height that you don't even think him deserving of salutation.

Vikram rebuts by saying that he  thinks his father is deserving of salutation if his father had allowed to him to live his life in peace. Vikram asks Banu why he interfered in his office work. Banu denies all knowledge and interference. Banu feigns a heart attack. Vikram says the drama has started and tells his Banu that Banu is capable of everything. Vikram says that he will decide his own course. Vikram leaves in a huff. Banu laughs and says he has set traps for Vikram in all directions and one of them will work.

At the Shiv mandir.

Kashinath is distributing sweets with Shankar. Vikram comes and puts out his hand. Both Shankar and Kashinath are not happy to see him. Vikram holds out the papers to their land in his hand and offers it to Kashinath and apologizes for the trouble. Shankar scolds Vikram. Kashinath refuses to take the papers and gives Vikram prasad instead, saying he is used to giving not  taking. Both leave. Vikram laments Vrinda not being by his side.

Vikram receives an anonymous call from Taiji who informs him that Vrinda is at the hospital with Rashi.

At the hospital grounds, there is a Mata diety.  Vrinda prays to Mata.  She asks to be able to forget the memories with Vikram.

When she turns to leave, Vikram comes there. She tells him to leave her alone and says that even if he is proved innocent and true, they can never be together as she has chosen her father.
Vikram tries to make her understand, Sharada comes and slaps him and then scolds him telling him to leave Vrinda alone forever.

Taiji calls Banu and they gloat over their plan and their future success. Taiji enquires where Vikram is. She is wondering about the outcome of the Vrinda Vikram love.

Vikram is in his room putting away Vrinda's pictures. He writes her a farewell letter.  He cries. In it he says, he has probably lost the right to call her his and he is returning all those memories of their love. He states that he was willing to fight for his love, but his love did not trust him. Tomorrow she will belong to someone else and this Vikram will become the past whose existence makes no difference to her. As such it would be betrayal to keep any memories of her and from hereforth, Vikram will never come in Vrinda's way. He prays to God that she finds a partner whom she can trust unlike Vikram. Vikram seals the letter . He cries. 😭

The end

Edited by ovaltine - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attitude03 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Thanks for the update, Sonia. It was really sad episode. I don't want to see this relationship to end. 😭 😭

I hope the things he is going to return do not go in wrong hands. (jiji's or Bhanu's). I want Kashi to get the envelope and find out about Vikram's honesty.

Edited by attitude03 - 16 years ago