Your Views on Characters :)

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends..

What you have to say about the new characters/actors introduced in the show are they hold any promise for future .

What about the show? how well the week so far went for this show.Lets share our views and comments 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nish it seems too early to say about new introductions. Their role will mainly be highlighted after Bali leaves.

I feel from the very start they are focusing on Bali's death, which i feel should have been done a little further on and not this early.

Nishtha thumbnail
well true but..for someone to catch eyeballs i guess a glimpse is enough 😳 ..though you never know 😃 i believe in the philoshophy that you never get second chance to make the first imprsession and what i've seen am not tooo hopeful 😕 unfortunately
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
see, what I udnerstand teh cahracters as.. since i was part of thier launch conf.. and they gave us a little isight to the cahracter sketch and da story...
there is nothing really different about the cahracters... the girls remind me of the maayka girls... but the show promises some freshness with the cahracters, so lets see how to goes.. 😊
Nishtha thumbnail
hmm.. but i am not too optimistic kaju about their future...they aint looking or sounding different same...old wine dished out !! dont ya think the same??..i maybe wrong...as we are still fighting over JA 😆 😆