Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
That would be delightful if we could hear Apoorva on the I-F radio...but I can never even hear the songs that are playing...and I'm not the only one who has this problem...plz fix this problem before you even think about contacting Apoorva Vijay....Please fix this problem soon...everytime I see a song that I like on the I-F radio, I get excited, and then I get upset b/c I just can't hear it on my computer...but like I said before, I'm not the only one who can't hear the radio either....Mikagurl23 and JP were also having trouble hearing it too...I'm sure there are others too that we don't know about. Thanks yaar.

lots of love,

Abs
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
Yes Vijay.... Plz bring Apurva on IF-radio... This is our only chance to let him know how many crazy fans he has and how much we love him... Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww so sweet  😳!!!!

OK, we are trying our level best to get Apoorva over to IF Radio. We have taken a few initiatives keeping that in mind, and hopefully something will come through very soon. I cannot divulge the details right now, but I assure you we are doing our best. But please have some patience till then.

Please keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. I promise you all as soon as this materialises, you all will be the first one to know about it.

So cheer up !!!!

love,

Minnie 😛

IF development Group.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aabha

That would be delightful if we could hear Apoorva on the I-F radio...but I can never even hear the songs that are playing...and I'm not the only one who has this problem...plz fix this problem before you even think about contacting Apoorva Vijay....Please fix this problem soon...everytime I see a song that I like on the I-F radio, I get excited, and then I get upset b/c I just can't hear it on my computer...but like I said before, I'm not the only one who can't hear the radio either....Mikagurl23 and JP were also having trouble hearing it too...I'm sure there are others too that we don't know about. Thanks yaar.

lots of love,

Abs

I know. This is a connection problem. Do you have dial up connection? Dial up is the telephone connection If so, then dial up does not support live sound from any site as buffering is not syncronised so that is why you ae not able to hear anything liveor direct. Only broadband high speed connections support any live feature on the internet. For any other type, you need to download. That is why we are uploading the interviews for those of us who are unable to hear the interviews live.

With JP, I think it is a slightly different problem, she had told me, but I have forgotten what.

sowmyaa thumbnail
JP did you forgot to uncheck your mute button? 😛 😉
jasmin thumbnail
where do you get the service from?
Amrita.De0l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx Minnie ........ I realy want to listen his voice too........ 😳
mimo thumbnail
huh?
apporva on IF radio????????
when???
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Wow! that would be awesome! Yes minnie...plz keep trying.. 😛 ...
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
yeah plz, that will b a great wonderful treat