21st Feb 2008 - Written update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello everyone,
Today's episode was mind-blowing for S/G fans. I have already watched it once and now am gonna watch it again to make sure I get the update accurate. I am going to change the format of the update I regularly do for those S/G fans that have been waiting breathlessly for S/G scenes. I will write this update in the style of a play so everyone will be able to see who says what and what happens in between the speeches. I am doing it this way as generally I might miss some of the dialogue in the update and as this episode was so fabulous I don't want anyone to miss anything. I hope you all enjoy this update.

Here goes:

Ganga is trying to ring Shekharji up while Sunny is on the police to the inspector who tells him that Madan has escaped and is in Mumbai looking for Ganga as he believes she is alive and living there. He drops the phone and echoes 'Mumbai'. He then, with the aid of his stick, towards Jhanvi room who is on the phone to Shekharji.

Jhanvi: When are you coming home? I need to talk to you.

Shekharji: I am on my way. Tell me Jhanvi. You sound upset.

Jhanvi: The thing is....

Shekharji: Go on, Jhanvi!

Jhanvi: Shekharji, I want to say to you that...

She turns around and spots Sunny coming into her room and she stops speaking while Shekharji says her name comtinuously on the phone.

Jhanvi: You just come home and I will speak to you there.

Sunny hears her voice and turns his head sharply towards her and begins to walk towards her using his stick. Jhanvi is moving slowly away from Sunny but gets blocked by the wardrobe at her back. Sunny comes really close to her.

Sunny: The same smell, the same breaths, the same voice,,

Jhanvi gets scared and moves sideways to get out and tells him to move but he puts his hand on the wardrobe which stops her from moving that way. She stares at him for a while and then tries to escape through the other side but he stops her again by putting his arm in the way. She is locked in the embrace of his arms. She stares at him.

****************Break******************************

She pushes away from him and walks away but Sunny grabs her arm by the wrist. She tries to get away but is unable to. Flashbacks are shown of the time they spent together in the village.She twists her arm and tells him to let her go but he doesn't and her bangles break until she says:

Jhanvi: Look, I am your future sister-in-law.

He hesitates but then lets her go. She stays there for a while watching him but then walks towards the door but before she gets there...

Sunny: Ganga!

She immediately stops and turns around shocked. Sunny was looking a little uncertain after she mentions that she is his future sister-in-law but then he makes a fist with his finger and looks very determined.

Shekharji is in the car on his way home and thinking why was Jhanvi so upset and so worried. What did she want to speak to him about?

Sunny: He points to Jhanvi and asks her Why did you stop? He moves towards her with outstretched arms and keeps asking her the same question. When he reaches her,

Sunny: Do you know why? Its because you are Ganga. He is holding her by the arms when saying this.

Sunny: You are Ganga.

Jhanvi: Why are you misbehaving? Please let me go. Someone will come.

Sunny: If you are not Ganga then go and tell everyone that I am misbehaving with you. Go on! He shakes her when saying this. You can't can you. Because you are Ganga. He has pushed her towards the wall. Tell me. You are Ganga, arent you? You are MY Ganga. Jhanvi is just looking at him throughout looking very shocked when they hear a car coming in the driveway and stop.

Jhanvi: Shekharji has come. Let me go.

Sunny: No you won't go anywhere. First tell me you are my Ganga, Tell me. He shakes her and Shekharji is walking towards the house. Jhanvi is very agitated and angry.

Sunny: You are my Ganga Tell me. He shouts this at her very loudly. She pushes him away.

Jhanvi: No I am not YOUR Ganga! I......am.......Jhanvi!

She moves towards the door while saying this. Sunny is just standing there. She shouts that she is Jhanvi one more time and leaves the room. Sunny puts his hand out to stop her. But she leaves.

Sunny: Ganga.....No I know you are Ganga and I will find this out. He looks very determined.

*******************Break**************************

Jhanvi comes down the stairs and stops at the foot of the stairs. She gets repeated flashbacks of what Sunny said to her.

Jhanvi: (to herself) Sagar suspicions are becoming more concrete by the day. I have to stop this. If Kaveri didi ever found out about this then.... No I will have to tell Shekharji everything.

She walks towards her room still thinking. We see flashes of someone sitting on a chair with black shoes and a suit on with folded hands on a chair.

She walks towards the person sitting in the chair and as the perosn has their back to her she thinks it is Shekhar and begins to say what she needs to say.

Jhanvi; Shekharji I have come here to talk to you about something very important. I want to tell you something about my life that is very necessary for you to know. Shekharji you are thinking me Jhanvi but I am not Jhanvi. My name is Ganga. I am from Kundanpur. There I met your brother, Sunny. We used to love each other.

Sunny has come downstairs and is trying to follow Jhanvi. His phone rings and he answers it.

Jhanvi: And then I decided to become your....to become Gudiya's mother.But when Sunny came in front of me then there was again a storm in my life. Shekharji I can't live with this burden anymore. I am indebted to Kaveri didi and Khurana uncle and so I have decided to go far away from your lives. I don't want the shadow of my past life to fall on your present lives. I had written all this in that letter but I don't know where that letter has gone. Shekharji... I just want to go from here.

Madan: You won't go anywhere from here, Ganga.

Ganga looks up from where she is standing and is very shocked to hear the voice. Madan turns around on his chair and is smiling. Jhanvi turns around  He gets up and greets her with Jai Bholinath and he laughs. He takes out the letter from inside his jacket and laughs at Jhanvi again. He shows it to Jhanvi and asks her if that is the letter she has been looking for. Jhanvi is wide-eyed shocked. Sh just can't believe her eyes. He tells her that he has it and waves the letter.

Shekharji comes in to the house and shouts Jhanvi's name.

Jhanvi: What are you doing here?

Madan: I am here for my Ganga. I have come to take her. (He begins to read the letter but Jhanvi tries to snatch it off him but he pulls the letter away)

Madan: You'll get married? You'll get married to this Shekharji? Even knowing that you are my wifey.

Jhanvi: What nonsense are you speaking? What wedding? I have no relation with you.

Madan: no relation? no relation?! She's forgotten. You have forgotten everything. I will have to remind you about it all.

Jhanvi: I will go and tell the police....

Madan: You will tell the police. OK go and tell the police and then I will also tell everyone your reality.

Jhanvi: I don't care. I myself will go and tell Shekharji the truth.

Madan: What about Kaveri? You'll have to tell her too.

She turns around from the door and is shocked.
**********************Break*************************

Comments: Today's episode was fab and mind-blowing. The chemistry between S/G was electric. What will Jhanvi do now? What will Sunny do now that he knows that Jhanvi is in fact his Ganga? Will he tell Kaveri and the rest of the family? I think this serial will be so interesting to watch now that Sunny knows and what kengths he will go to make Jhanvi admit she is his Ganga.

I can't wait til monday to see what happens next. I didn't like that Madan entered the house yet again unseen. Are there no watchman or guards posted around the house that he can get in again undetected. Its ridiculous. I wished that today's episode had just S/G scenes today. Why for a couple of minutes did they have to show Madan. It could have waited til Monday.

Anway, I hope you enjoyed this update. Please let me know whether you like this update more or the ones I have previously donw. Whichever one you like I will use that format from now on. I await your decision. Please do not hesitate to leave comments and suggestions for me.

Thank you.

See you monday.

Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wildcat27 thumbnail
hey munira........m da first to read ur update....this style of update is v v v gud i guess dis way its ineteresting to read too........n ya def da S G scenes were tooo gud to read too....thnxz 4 ur beautiful updates
n i also wanna thank u once again.... dat since u startes doing da updates .........they have been regular n up to da mark
jus always keeep doing it.....no matter if its late
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this wonderful update.......this is more good as I was able to follow better this way 😊

The episode was very intresting ..... hope nothing comes in between sagar and ganga.......and they bcome one 😊
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!

nice update its nearly as good as viewong i could feel the chemistry coming of the screen!!! 👏 👏

MADAN omg gods knows what will happen now? hope it is sagar at the door and not any1 else 😳
..kashish.. thumbnail
thanks a lot...wonder what will happen now
pritijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi,
sweetangel2028
many many thanxs for the update.i usually follow this show from ur updates only as i do not watch video.i think todays update format was the best 😊 👏 👏 as i could imagine the episode in front of me as i was reading so plzzz try to write update in same format and once again thanxxxxxs for the update
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update lol...Madan just came he come 2 knw all abt Ganga n Sheker, Sunny n other she has been living with them n they didnt 2 knw anything abt Ganga......Story moving on...we'll see wat happen next on mon
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Hi
I have just had a look at the messages on this post and I was very surprised and very pleased by the feedback I have received from you all.
Thank you for all your positive feedback.
I will continue to do these updates in this format so all will get the full benefit from the written update.
Thank you ffrom the bottom of my heart for all these compliments.
I would like to say that I will write the updates as soon as I am able so please do not worry if sometimes the update is late. Sangam is one of my favourite serials so I always watch this serial first. The story at the moment is so exciting and the chemistry between S/G is mind-blowing. I have already watched yesterday's S/G scenes 3 times. I feel like watching it over and over again.
Thank you once more.
Luv Munira